• Camden
    • Cheatham County
    • East Hickman
    • Fairview
    • Harpeth
    • Stewart County
    • Sycamore

Heard dat!

That Sycamore D ain't no joke. Definitely the most physical team we've played since Page. Maybe the most physical we've played period. Our boys needed that game right now and we're fortunate to get the W. Our defense keeps getting better and better.

I would have liked to have had the good fortune to witnessed the Fairview/Sycamore game sounds like it was a dandy. Congratulations !

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 6-3A Standings: Week 9

1.). Fairview: 5-2 (3-0)

1.). Camden: 3-4 (3-0)

3.). Sycamore: 5-3 (3-1)

4.). Harpeth: 3-4 (1-2)

4.). Stewart: 3-4 (1-2)

6.). East Hickman: 1-7 (1-3)

7.). Cheatham: 1-7 (0-4)

Fairview plays East Hickman this week in what looks like a major blowout on paper. Coming off of an emotional win over Sycamore and sitting one week away from another emotional game against Camden this game is a "trap" for Fairview if their kids don't come to play.

Sycamore hosts Camden. This game could be the deciding factor in seeing who hosts a first round playoff game and who has to travel in the opening round. Both teams have already beaten Harpeth, East Hickman, and Cheatham this season.

Stewart County hosts Harpeth in a game that features two teams with identical records. The winner of this game is likely playoff bound, for CPA possibly, while the loser will need a bunch of crazy scenarios to play out in order to reach the postseason.

Edited by LBD

Region 6-3A Standings: Week 9

1.). Fairview: 5-2 (3-0)

1.). Camden: 3-4 (3-0)

3.). Sycamore: 5-3 (3-1)

4.). Harpeth: 3-4 (1-2)

4.). Stewart: 3-4 (1-2)

6.). East Hickman: 1-7 (1-3)

7.). Cheatham: 1-7 (0-4)

Fairview plays East Hickman this week in what looks like a major blowout on paper. Coming off of an emotional win over Sycamore and sitting one week away from another emotional game against Camden this game is a "trap" for Fairview if their kids don't come to play.

Sycamore hosts Camden. This game could be the deciding factor in seeing who hosts a first round playoff game and who has to travel in the opening round. Both teams have already beaten Harpeth, East Hickman, and Cheatham this season.

Stewart County hosts Harpeth in a game that features two teams with identical records. The winner of this game is likely playoff bound, for CPA possibly, while the loser will need a bunch of crazy scenarios to play out in order to reach the postseason.

Fairview knows whats at stake. They'll be ready and win easily. I think the Sycamore-Camden game is a toss up. I don't know how much of an advantage home field is but will say Sycamore wins because their at home.Harpeth beats Stewart Co by atleast two scores.

Region 6-3A Standings (Week 10)

1.). Fairview: 6-2 (4-0)

1.). Camden: 4-4 (4-0)

3.). Sycamore: 5-4 (3-2)

4.). Harpeth: 4-4 (2-2)

5.). Stewart County: 3-5 (1-3)

6.). East Hickman: 1-8 (1-4)

7.). Cheatham County: 1-7 (0-4)

Harpeth has a chance to lock up a playoff spot this week against Cheatham County. They are in a "win and you are in" situation.

Sycamore looks to be firmly in the playoffs and they own the tiebreaker with Harpeth. They have one more game, against Stewart County, and then will get two weeks before they play again.

Fairview and Camden will play to decide who is the #1 seed and who is the #2 seed in the region in all likelihood. It's the most anticipated game of the season.

East Hickman has the BYE this week

1.). Camden: 5-4 (5-0)

2.). Fairview: 6-3 (4-1)

3.). Sycamore: 6-4 (4-2)

4.). Harpeth: 4-5 (2-3)

5.). Stewart County: 3-6 (1-4)

6.). Cheatham County: 2-7 (1-4)

7.). East Hickman: 1-8 (1-4)

Camden is 1st

Fairview is 2nd

Sycamore is 3rd

If Harpeth wins or Cheatham County loses then Harpeth is 4th.

If Harpeth loses and Cheatham County wins then Cheatham County is 4th.

The "Big Games" in the final week of the regular season will be Fairview @ Harpeth & Cheatham County @ East Hickman. Those games will decide the 4th seed in the region and who gets to travel to CPA the following week in the opening round of the state playoffs.

Now that we are in the final week of the season and the playoffs are around the corner we will soon talk postseason awards. There are some excellent players in our region and many of them have had great seasons in 2015.

My Region 6-3A All Region Picks

MVP: #33 Camden

Offensive MVP: #20 East Hickman

Defensive MVP: #56 Sycamore

QB: #8 Fairview

RB: #2 Sycamore

WR: #80 Harpeth

ATH: #4 Fairview & #7 Sycamore (Co-Winners)

OL: #76 East Hickman

DL: #44 Camden

LB: #20 Fairview

DB: #23 Cheatham County

Anyone else feel free to share your picks.

I think the one player that impressed me the most this year has to be #20 Stone at East Hickman. That kid has heart, drive, toughness, and will...on top of obvious talent. Regardless of the situation at East, that kid goes 110% every single play on both sides of the ball. He would be a great addition to any small college's roster.

I think the one player that impressed me the most this year has to be #20 Stone at East Hickman. That kid has heart, drive, toughness, and will...on top of obvious talent. Regardless of the situation at East, that kid goes 110% every single play on both sides of the ball. He would be a great addition to any small college's roster.

I couldn't agree more. I've been watching this kid play since he was seven years old and even then he was always like that even in practice. Whatever his future holds I'm sure he will excel.