Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

What ya drinking this A M your hindendness? How is that country club prison treating you?

Grey

Feels good to be back home in St John USVI after a short visit with my dad south of Nashville

Caught a HS game Friday night asides that still awaiting MHS faithful to come up with more excuses

Much love and happiness

Grey

Feels good to be back home in St John USVI after a short visit with my dad south of Nashville

Caught a HS game Friday night asides that still awaiting MHS faithful to come up with more excuses

Much love and happiness

Why do you want them to play a "national powerhouse"? What do you get out of it?

Why do you want them to play a "national powerhouse"? What do you get out of it?

1st of I would like them to win as they are a TN team

Why would I like them to play a powerhouse?

Same reason as we like the Super Bowl , same reason why we like the NCAA National Championship Game - I would think you would want to play the best to see if you are the best -

Would like to see how TN best team can do versus a Trinity or a Ga team

Why not tedt yourself - your whole season is just a practice as no team even comes close to winning until the semifinals or finals .....

The faithful MHS loudmouths here will spin it but any true supporter or football fan wants to see the best vs the best

I suspect those on here are afraid of a Trinity smacking MHS as that is the only reason

1st of I would like them to win as they are a TN team

Why would I like them to play a powerhouse?

Same reason as we like the Super Bowl , same reason why we like the NCAA National Championship Game - I would think you would want to play the best to see if you are the best -

Would like to see how TN best team can do versus a Trinity or a Ga team

Why not tedt yourself - your whole season is just a practice as no team even comes close to winning until the semifinals or finals .....

The faithful MHS loudmouths here will spin it but any true supporter or football fan wants to see the best vs the best

I suspect those on here are afraid of a Trinity smacking MHS as that is the only reason

You want them to win? Now that is so dishonest it is funny!

I think your motivation is actually to quiet the (as you phrased it) "MHS loudmouths".

Just be honest about it.

If Maryville gets upset, I want it to be a TN team that does it.

Edited by Hubbard