Marion County football 2015

Indian

If a coach does a good job he is going to get paid extra. Now as for the Warriors your stadium upgrades look really good. I'm not going to ride to Pikeville for the jamboree, but I do plan on coming to your first game. Hixson will be a good opening game for you. Much better than opening up with Grundy. LMBO

I give you credit on the stadium upgrade. It looks sharp! It was brought to my attention today that some of the information on the sign is not exactly true though.

Youngon

Fact here is you Don't Know what OP knows neither. Here it is, did the QB Club take money from the little league to pay the coach? Your credibility is at stake & Don't use the excuse....We didn't know what we were doing.

I may be considered a "youngon" but I don't try to act like I'm something I'm not. Yours and Roy's alter egos are nauseating.

My credibility is not in jeopardy. I'm not the one on here making accusations. If anyone's credibility is "at stake" it's yours and Roy's.

Provide some proof or stop spouting off at the mouth with the he said she said junk. Yall are worse than a bunch of old grannies talking after church...

• Upvote 1

I give you credit on the stadium upgrade. It looks sharp! It was brought to my attention today that some of the information on the sign is not exactly true though.

I don't deserve the credit. I had nothing to do with it, but whoever did deserves credit. It's very nice from the photos I have seen posted on here. Speaking of photo, how do you post one on here?

Haven't been to watch them practice once. I'm to busy to be watching a team practice. I really doubt that the little league pays anything, but even if they did who cares, are you jealous that our little league has so much money that they can afford to?

I garuntee you that Ross man should have a hard time sleeping at night knowing his paycheck is coming from the little fellas. Im sure the little league is not rolling in the money like you put on. Ill ask that man at times ronnies red eye about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

If a coach does a good job he is going to get paid extra. Now as for the Warriors your stadium upgrades look really good. I'm not going to ride to Pikeville for the jamboree, but I do plan on coming to your first game. Hixson will be a good opening game for you. Much better than opening up with Grundy. LMBO

Barney get back on topic. This website is about these boys not what the coach gets paid. You think im joking but im not.

Btw to all these south pitt people on here worrying bout how coach Ross is getting paid.. what about spending half of that time and help yalls coaching staff beat him and maybe yall would talk bout something else... or better yet get on yalls own board

I garuntee you need to just confess about this little league mess. Its one thing for little league to help with upgrade since they use that Ross mans field but to pay part of his salary. Are you joking? We no you Marion people will do anything at all cost to win. You think im joking but im not.

Youngon, The Old Pirate is the Cage Rattler, you might say the Real Deal. LOPAO......Fact here is you Don't Know what OP knows neither. Here it is, did the QB Club take money from the little league to pay the coach? Your credibility is at stake & Don't use the excuse....We didn't know what we were doing. Fact #2, gone are the days of Joe Brown, Junior Hale & a few Alumini paying the brunt of the bonus money! Be careful not to get the IRS man on you fellers like that Childress man. The IRS will not be as forgiving! OP ain't jest joking neither. Got a breakroom meeting to catch up on some breaking chatter.

Old Pee you are not a cage rattler trust me. I got you so rattled about the racist remark weeks ago that you quit getting on the T for fear I would cover you up like cat litter. There is 1 thing that is 100% sure and that is the QB Club has never taken money from little league to pay anybody. I can promise you that. If you need proof come to the next meeting it's Aug 10th at 5:30. I can show you any and all transactions with the QB club. I have a funny feeling you won't show because "you can't handle the truth".

I garuntee you need to just confess about this little league mess. Its one thing for little league to help with upgrade since they use that Ross mans field but to pay part of his salary. Are you joking? We no you Marion people will do anything at all cost to win. You think im joking but im not.

Little league didn't help with any upgrades. Coaches, players, parent and businesses donated time and money to upgrade.

My brother-in-law played on the 1988 and 1990 Sequatchie teams, which beat Marion and won the district championships that year. In 1990 Marion came in second in the district and won the state.

Indian you going to make them Marion people redo that durn scoreboard? They ought to have some left over paint and just cover it up. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard