DB Scrimmages!

Guest footballfan100

Batman, After reading your post, I hope your son isn't one of the young men that isn't playing anymore but if so, I hope all is well and wish him good luck! I really enjoyed our talks last year during the season even tho you guys beat us both games lol.  that 9th grade team was really a great team and showed a lot of promise. If you have any more players you all don't need, please feel free to run them up the road, we'll be glad to have them! hope u go to the games so we can continue our talks. if u ever need another game/team to go watch, I have several seats with my family available...could maybe even throw in a shirt or two for ya:)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many total has DB lost and when you say short time , do you mean the past year or last couple weeks ? What is going on ?

Hopefully I'm wrong but it could be that the nucleus from that freshman team is already lost. Now you figure in injuries that are bound to happen and at least a couple that lose interest or get booted. You go from a great group to a average group. I can't remember DB loosing this many "really good players" in such a short time period.

Batman, After reading your post, I hope your son isn't one of the young men that isn't playing anymore but if so, I hope all is well and wish him good luck! I really enjoyed our talks last year during the season even tho you guys beat us both games lol.  that 9th grade team was really a great team and showed a lot of promise. If you have any more players you all don't need, please feel free to run them up the road, we'll be glad to have them! hope u go to the games so we can continue our talks. if u ever need another game/team to go watch, I have several seats with my family available...could maybe even throw in a shirt or two for ya:)

Thanks 100, I've enjoyed our talks as well.DB is a great school if a kid plays one sport or another or no sports at all.As for watching football, Batman also has the team he played a couple sports for and they will be really good in the coming years.

How many total has DB lost and when you say short time , do you mean the past year or last couple weeks ? What is going on ?

Since the end of the school year. Lost two of what I thought were the best players on last years freshman team (one, the fastest and two the biggest) Both moved. And I guess its taboo to list names on here so we just give hints as to who it is (as if there is a difference) I was told last week that your favorite running back is off the team.

boys dont worry about the So. class. look at the roster, its loaded up and down with them. the 1 freshman that was listed on the varisty roster last year moved to nashville. he wasnt going to play qb so they moved him. its not an issue at all

That kid could run like the wind and finding a position was a problem.He was so fast in the open field that JV teams didn't have an answer last year.He saved one game with a minute left on a kick return.Now,I'll tell you what's left.there are a bunch of kids that will play down the road but Ill get to the difference makers first for the future.Starting with skill players, you have a couple of standout wides or DB's, however they play them.One 's parent I talked to last week while just trying to get the heck away from the stadium.You have a couple of stud linebackers, one may just be the strongest runner on the team if he plays offense.You have a couple of good linemen left that stand out from the rest and a couple that have the tools to do well.Qb from that team has size and a cannon .Last but not least, there is a kid that could go D1 at tightend without DB even really putting him there .A great bunch of kids .

Oh no ....I enjoyed watching him !!

Since the end of the school year. Lost two of what I thought were the best players on last years freshman team (one, the fastest and two the biggest) Both moved. And I guess its taboo to list names on here so we just give hints as to who it is (as if there is a difference) I was told last week that your favorite running back is off the team.