South Pittsburg, Cascade, and Huntland 3-way Scrimmage

LOPAO......Roy, Old Pirate says Yous a feller that gets to the point. TTP does sound full of mess. Ask that man at Ronnie's if the other QB is a really quick study? Walters has played QB for years, yet a Youngon that never played QB grasp the Jasper offense last year real fast. Coacht Futeball minded fellers knows OP ain't joking neither.

Massengale spent lots of mornings and extra time learning the plays. Walters has been playing baseball on weekends, as he should, cause that's where he will punch his ticket, up until a week or so ago. Where are the pics you said you would post at????????? I hear the legend just keeps growing down in pirate land.

Massengale spent lots of mornings and extra time learning the plays. Walters has been playing baseball on weekends, as he should, cause that's where he will punch his ticket, up until a week or so ago. Where are the pics you said you would post at????????? I hear the legend just keeps growing down in pirate land.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Saban man and that Bellichek man give their new passers a playbook to read before they get to practice. That Walters boy should have got a playbook to be reading from that Ross man. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

1. Walters has been playing baseball on weekends, up until a week or so ago. 2. Where are the pics you said you would post at????????? .

Recon Old Pirate will address these 2 points TTP. 1. Walters playing weekends should have little if any bearing on learning plays. 2. If you catch the skillet slinger cheating, do you need to see photos? And Old Pirate posted........in Jasper thread #244, "Yep seen.......... picture, tempt ....me enough.....and it could......get uploaded" Recon Old Pirate ain't seen enough temptation, best to let you Jasper kinfolkes continue to tighten the snoozes. Question, did you have any say in the down grading of the Puke Purple on the Helmets? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Recon Old Pirate will address these 2 points TTP. 1. Walters playing weekends should have little if any bearing on learning plays. 2. If you catch the skillet slinger cheating, do you need to see photos? And Old Pirate posted........in Jasper thread #244, "Yep seen.......... picture, tempt ....me enough.....and it could......get uploaded" Recon Old Pirate ain't seen enough temptation, best to let you Jasper kinfolkes continue to tighten the snoozes. Question, did you have any say in the down grading of the Puke Purple on the Helmets?

Old pirate I garuntee you if that Walters boy would have been reading that Ross mans playbook like those Marion people have read those stud manuals and watched those videos he would no those durn plays. You think im joking but im not.

Glad to see Marion is rhe focus and not the first game.

Recon us Pirate folkes is glad you SC folkes ain't got enough interest to even have a thread over there on 3A neither! Couple of you old Indians get a smart lonely over there so you come a visiting here. Well dad burnit, recon that's ok but sure wish a few more Auburn fans would surface to help out Old Pirate

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Saban man and that Bellichek man give their new passers a playbook to read before they get to practice. That Walters boy should have got a playbook to be reading from that Ross man. You think im joking but im not.

don't worry roy hes still good enough right now to take care of that grider mans defense

Edited by ChristianWarrior76

Recon us Pirate folkes is glad you SC folkes ain't got enough interest to even have a thread over there on 3A neither! Couple of you old Indians get a smart lonely over there so you come a visiting here. Well dad burnit, recon that's ok but sure wish a few more Auburn fans would surface to help out Old Pirate

Just hoping Sequatchie can be competitive.

don't worry roy hes still good enough right now to take care of that grider mans defense

I garuntee you are already making excuses. Walters boy didnt no the plays. Let me ask you a question? How long did it take that Walters boy to learn that Rose mans playbook? I garuntee you he learned it right quick. Is that enough football talk for you Barney? It should be I aint joking either.

I garuntee you are already making excuses. Walters boy didnt no the plays. Let me ask you a question? How long did it take that Walters boy to learn that Rose mans playbook? I garuntee you he learned it right quick. Is that enough football talk for you Barney? It should be I aint joking either.

No, Caitlyn, it isn't. This thread has nothing to do with Marion County or their players.