Grundy Co scrimmages Coffee & Bledsoe Co

Birddog

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish Grundy could get things together. A county school with a lot of students but just not much on the football field. I have seen so much talent there the past 10 years that would be all staters at the other valley schools. I used to always hate playing Grundy because I knew they were always much bigger than us and played hard nosed football. Maybe they need to go back to the power I like the 90's.

Grundy may go 0-10.

Is it really that bad? How many players do they currently have? I thought before spring practice I seen/read where they only had like 18 players at that point in time. It sounds like Grundy County may find themselves fighting it out with Cannon County to remain out of  3A-Region 4's very bottom cellar.

I don't believe it's the kids. They just have a lost ball in high weeds running the show . I'm sure he's a great guy...just not ready for the position . There going to wish they still had Coach Bryant . Just my opinion ..but you know how that goes..just like A--holes..everybody has there on. But in time he will get there if the stress doesn't get him first . Hard worker I believe ..just needs more experience .

They looked ok. #2 is a manchild. If he stays health he will be a tough challenge for teams.

No talent, young blah blah blah. Previous coach was always loaded with talent and squandered it. Now in what 6 month the well has run dry and the world is ending. I saw 48 kids on the side line SURELY theirs still some talent there. Or do you just enjoy downing those kids out there working their tails off