Harriman @ Kingston

bluedevil6913

Yea rockwood had a few nice players out there.good size up front.I Kingston should of played starters at least one qtr to get them up to game speed.but our freshmen and sophomores looked good at times.I stayed for the 1st qtr of Harriman game.they didn't show much plays.the counter.fb up the middle and qb rollout.but Harriman looks like they should have pretty good season

they have only had 1 scrimmage. I don't get why they wouldn't take advantage of it. Might be a rough start early for the yellow jackets

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OnB, everything you said about Pace is spot on. The kid is an absolute athlete. Harriman is lucky to be able to have him. Not many people have or will give Harriman the respect they deserve this year because of past years, which is understandable. I do believe this is one of the deepest, talented, and most experienced teams that Harriman has fielded in quite some time. Most of these seniors have had playing time when it matters since their Freshman and Sophomore years. Now is the time when those growing pains pay off. No excuses, time to strap up and go at it this year and make a deep run come November. GO BIG BLUE!!

I had a terrible experience at a Kingston game a few years ago, so I will be pulling for the Devils although I am realistically not expecting a win. I guess I can always hope

don't be surprised if we do pull it out. Talent is up at Harriman, with lots of older leadership. And..... We're not playing Coach King's yellow jackets anymore either.