Harriman @ Kingston

bluedevil6913

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will let you know what I can. Be a little busy during the action

Thank you!! Good luck to you guys. I hope you all live up to the expectations and raise some cain in that region where people are giving you all no chance. I said before that you guys will beat at least one of the 3. Possibly more and I'd be perfectly fine with that.

Thank you!! Good luck to you guys. I hope you all live up to the expectations and raise some cain in that region where people are giving you all no chance. I said before that you guys will beat at least one of the 3. Possibly more and I'd be perfectly fine with that.

appreciate it! I definitely think we can live up to those expectations.

Harriman looked pretty good in the jamboree. It was 16-13 against OS. Harriman was up 16-0 in the first and put JV in. First drive we took 8 minutes off the clock(real live clock, not continuous) and scored fairly easy. Came back out and scored on a long fumble recovery on defense and took the starters out. Kingston's JV/freshmen beat Midway 14-13, looked like midway took some starters out early after they realized they were playing a JV and put up an easy td early. Rockwood pretty much took it to Cumberland County. Score was only 7-0 but CC couldn't so much on offense, and couldn't stop rockwood early. Defense figured it out and held their own against rockwood. Was excited to see some football, but now even more excited to get real games going

Yea rockwood had a few nice players out there.good size up front.I Kingston should of played starters at least one qtr to get them up to game speed.but our freshmen and sophomores looked good at times.I stayed for the 1st qtr of Harriman game.they didn't show much plays.the counter.fb up the middle and qb rollout.but Harriman looks like they should have pretty good season