Harriman @ Kingston

bluedevil6913

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston finally woke up on offense. But we need to tweak quite a bit on defense. Harriman shot themselves in the foot too much or they would of been right there. This is the best blue devils team I've seen since they had Jason eble@ qb.they will win alot of games.Kingston will be fine as well.why didn't #66 play any d line for Harriman?

Kingston finally woke up on offense. But we need to tweak quite a bit on defense. Harriman shot themselves in the foot too much or they would of been right there. This is the best blue devils team I've seen since they had Jason eble@ qb.they will win alot of games.Kingston will be fine as well.why didn't #66 play any d line for Harriman?

he's more of an offensive guy.

Harriman will be fine. Fix the turnovers and penalties and you could be looking at a really good year. Turnovers in the redzone make it tough to win especially against a good football team.

we really controlled the line of scrimmage, I thought. And a few big plays in kingstons favor. Boys never really gave up and tried to make a push at the end

we really controlled the line of scrimmage, I thought. And a few big plays in kingstons favor. Boys never really gave up and tried to make a push at the end

From what I heard it sounded like you all attempted to throw the ball more than a normal Harriman team. If you can add that second dimension to the offense then lookout because defenses can't just load the box to stop the run.

From what I heard it sounded like you all attempted to throw the ball more than a normal Harriman team. If you can add that second dimension to the offense then lookout because defenses can't just load the box to stop the run.

we did look to throw it quite a bit and had a few passes just inches of being huge gains maybe even scores. The Kingston game is a funny game and we may catch a few more breaks than we did last night