Harriman @ Kingston

bluedevil6913

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so,Kingston is one team that scares me.The Yellowjackets have a great tradition over there.GB has to play both and before we picked up our two new kids i had us possibly losing to KHS,LHS,OHS,GP and Coalfield.So i will be interested to see how well these two match up.Our schedule is a grueling on just praying we stay healthy and we can compete with all those teams.

they've got a few guys that could get away in open field, but I think we've got a little more speed this year, having all those basketball guys out playing football. Our line should be a lot better. They just didn't seem to pass the eye test. But I wouldn't trust an eye test. we'll see Friday. This could very well be the year we beat them, but it'll have to be a fight until the end

Kingston was a lot better in year 2 under Coach Pankey. We dominated them at RCHS, then last year they played us to the end up here. I'd say year 3 will be another step forward. Can't remember our score last year, but it took a last possession pick 6 to seal it. I think both of you boys are in for a battle, at the very least.

I'll take Roane County HS by 9

Edited by gcapride

Sports writer I'll try to make it up that way.better get there early.its gonna be packed.I think taking the past couple of years off helped this rivalry.I do believe Kingston will be much better this year.lots of young talent mixed in with some good seniors should be fun to watch.

I remember Kingston having a solid LB last year.  I think he was #52.  Was he a senior last year?

Sports writer I'll try to make it up that way.better get there early.its gonna be packed.I think taking the past couple of years off helped this rivalry.I do believe Kingston will be much better this year.lots of young talent mixed in with some good seniors should be fun to watch.

I agree. Should be a packed house indeed. It should get that way quick too! Just glad I'm up in the box with the bird's eye view! The talk is about over and we're all about to see what both of these teams are all about. These are two teams that are probably unlike most if not every Kingston and Harriman teams in years past. A lot of the kids on both sides of the ball you can honestly say are good kids as well. This one will be great and I can't wait to hopefully see a big Harriman win at Dr. Nat Sugarman Field! Edited by SportsnetWriter2

I agree. Should be a packed house indeed. It should get that way quick too! Just glad I'm up in the box with the bird's eye view! The talk is about over and we're all about to see what both of these teams are all about. These are two teams that are probably unlike most if not every Kingston and Harriman teams in years past. A lot of the kids on both sides of the ball you can honestly say are good kids as well. This one will be great and I can't wait to hopefully see a big Harriman win at Dr. Nat Sugarman Field!

party is at your house