Harriman @ Kingston

bluedevil6913

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston has lots of starters back.including qb.Harriman lost quite a few seniors.but return some good players.I think Harriman will run the ball some on Kingston. But the jackets defense will prevail.until Harriman beats Kingston i gotta take my jackets.42-21.

Harriman is returning at least 8 starters on each side of the ball. Starting a quarterback that's one of the better ones in recent memory, with Greene and company in the backfield. They didn't lose anything impacting other than a defensive end from last year. This team should be DANGEROUS!

Harriman is returning at least 8 starters on each side of the ball. Starting a quarterback that's one of the better ones in recent memory, with Greene and company in the backfield. They didn't lose anything impacting other than a defensive end from last year. This team should be DANGEROUS!

we don't have a quarterback.. What're you talking about? 😅

2 words. Joe Pace.

From LC??If so that kid is one heck of an athlete,speed to burn.Things just got more interesting!I known the family well,played softball with his dad for yrs.His brother played at GB (basketball) for a y or two.If Harriman has their line back-Green in the backfield and Pace at QB they will give everyone in our region a scare!I hope Tapp knows what he has,that kid vets to the corner he will be gone!

From LC??If so that kid is one heck of an athlete,speed to burn.Things just got more interesting!I known the family well,played softball with his dad for yrs.His brother played at GB (basketball) for a y or two.If Harriman has their line back-Green in the backfield and Pace at QB they will give everyone in our region a scare!I hope Tapp knows what he has,that kid vets to the corner he will be gone!

His athleticism has translated very well to the football field too OnB. Our offense has been scary in the first two scrimmages.

His athleticism has translated very well to the football field too OnB. Our offense has been scary in the first two scrimmages.

He played for Loudon youth league we know him well,our kids played against him.I know how good he is.He still lives here how did he get eligible?Did he not play football at LC?I know he played Basketball. Edited by orngnblk

He played for Loudon youth league we know him well,our kids played against him.I know how good he is.He still lives here how did he get eligible?Did he not play football at LC?I know he played Basketball.

That sounds a little fishy. I'm sure he got cleared some way. The Harriman Coach has been in this business tooo long to do something foolish. Looks like this region is getting tougher by the day.

bluedevil, correct me if I'm wrong, but this kid played basketball last season at Harriman. Shouldn't be an eligibility issue that I can see.

you're right. No eligibility issues. He was enrolled at Harriman for the full school year last year. He transferred after his freshman year at LC. There a few other basketball players out this year that will make a significant impact on the football field as well. They just didn't want to play last year. Edited by bluedevil6913