Cloudland should have a walk to the Semifinals!!!!

Pirate2003

I wish South Pitt got to play teams like Jellico, Oneida, Powell Valley, and all those teams from that area. I know Cloudland cant help who they play, but as long as they are in 1A they should have a walk to the semi-finals every year. I mean that competition up there is just awful. It must be nice to know that you will go to the semifinals every year. I wish we were playing those teams instead of going to "The Jungle" in Gordonsville on Friday. With South Pitt, Boyd Buchanan, Gordonsville, and Friendship Christian in these two regions its just much harder to get to the semi's.

THE EAST MAY BE DOWN THIS YEAR, BUT IT IS NOT ALWAYS LIKE THIS. GREENCACK AND ONEIDA ARE ALWAYS TOUGH TOO. YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK BACK A BIT THE LAST COUPLE OF TIMES YOU FACED ONEIDA THE RESULTS WERE NOT GOOD FOR SOUTH PITT. SOTH PITT USUALY HAS TOUGH TEAM EVERY YEAR, BUT DONT DOWNGRADE OTHER PROGRAMS UNLESS YOU HAVE ALL THE FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

For the last several years those two regions up there with the exception of Cloudland have been terrible. I mean Cloudland is playing Powell Valley Friday in the second round. Copper Basin beat Powell Valley about 3 weeks ago by a couple of touchdowns. Copper Basin finished last in our region. Thats what im talking about when I say that area is week except for Cloudland. Greenback is a little better this year, but they still arent that good. Cloudland should be in the semi's every year.

Guest catfishbubba69

What does it matter if Cloudland has a weak scedule? What does it matter if Cloudland plays weak teams in the playoffs? As long as Cloudland beats everyone and makes it to state then you shouldn't be wineing about it. South Pitt is just upset because we beat them last year.

Guest tomtom50

i had never heard of the cloudland until south pitt played them last year. why does cloudland think they are all that because one year they did ok. south pitt people think it is a failure unless they win the state. cloudland thinks it is an accomplishment to make it past the first round.

Cloudland has had a good football team for a long time. the records I have knowledge of is 124 and 38.Two of our better years we were in 2A. South Pitt has been a solid team for ages. Who knows we might get to break the tie breaker in a few weeks.It don't matter who you play in the playoffs as long as you keep winning. At some point you will have to beat the best if you're going to be the best.