Cookeville 2015

I know times have changed. Unless you are on the team or a member of the coaching staff, then you don't get to watch anything but highlites. I am not privy to that kind of info. Are you saying that you are, and are watching Cookeville HUDL verses FR, or you are just watching highlites? I would love to be able to go and watch and rewatch the games/scrimmages.

get an access code, its not really top secrect info. Mine is through another school but let's me navigate and see most schools in TN that don't have it locked.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a nice little gift from the QB. You have got to put some zip behind those types of passes. He just lobbed it up there for the taking.

You're right he did DC, But when you get a pick 6 you're gonna put it on hudl haha.

The kid looks like he could help us though. 6'5" guys are hard to come by.

I think it ended 15-14 in favor of Cookeville. Cookeville subed early and Gallatin soon followed. JV was scoreless. Cookeville scored on the last play as time expired. Best looking Cookeville team I have seen. They should win a bunch of games this year. Big line, good skill people and a serious QB battle.

LaVergne played in the Rutherford Co. Jamboree tonight and I went to watch. They beat Oakland 6-0. I thought u guys would like to know I talked to one of the coaches and he spoke very highly of u guys. He even said with the size and talent y'all have u would have a very good shot in the district! Just thought y'all would like to hear that and if u want to hear about the jamboree I wrote my thoughts on it on the Riverdale thread!

I think it ended 15-14 in favor of Cookeville. Cookeville subed early and Gallatin soon followed. JV was scoreless. Cookeville scored on the last play as time expired. Best looking Cookeville team I have seen. They should win a bunch of games this year. Big line, good skill people and a serious QB battle.

They will go 5-5. But one thing is for sure they will make the playoffs!