Marion county vs Hixson in week 1

The game has been postponed from Thursday night. It has been TENTATIVELY been rescheduled for Friday Night. Field still has standing water and more weather is supposedly on way. Don't be surprised if its put off till Saturday Night.

Saturday night game would be awesome actually... I'd like to check out some other teams Friday night...

I heard in the end it was nothing about football, but initially it was about some decisions surrounding football and a former coach that Ross wants. However the principal said no, and Ross went above him, and was still told no. Guess they don't want another playbook to come up missing.

Let Welven tell you something that can really help you out! Yes, I have heard some similar things as you are talking about, but I don't think Ross would go above him. Let Welven also inlighten you on this whole playbook situation. We don't need anyones play book or be criticized on a monthly basis about people who tried to ruin the program reputation. This stuff is over & done.

I heard in the end it was nothing about football, but initially it was about some decisions surrounding football and a former coach that Ross wants. However the principal said no, and Ross went above him, and was still told no. Guess they don't want another playbook to come up missing.

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is this? That Ross man went over his own boss head? Are you joking?

Man you pitchburg folk sure do chomp at the bit thinking everything that goes on has to be football related. It's really flattering that yall are more worried about this than your own game Friday.

Old Grannie and local idiot will break out those old broken records shortly...

Zzzzzzzzz...

Theys a HEEP of you Jasper fellers that have "Trainer Positions" . Is ya'll or have ya'll tried to bring back a former coach ( Mac or an assistant) fired? Figure Yous a might easily flattered too.

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is this? That Ross man went over his own boss head? Are you joking?

Them Jasper fellers keep yapping about broken records! One SOS,2 principles ressign, recon some Jasper kinfolkes is learning????nah, not yet......theys still hypnotized...LOPAO..... BTW, Saturday night round the jailhouse sounds intriguing Edited by OLD PIRATE

Let Welven tell you something that can really help you out! Yes, I have heard some similar things as you are talking about, but I don't think Ross would go above him. Let Welven also inlighten you on this whole playbook situation. We don't need anyones play book or be criticized on a monthly basis about people who tried to ruin the program reputation. This stuff is over & done.

We are all the same about holding on to things and constantly bringing them up. It isn't just us at SP. our kin folks up the road constantly remind us of things no actually in our control like the lights last year. Your issues were brought on by your own doings. I don't hold grudges for anything, I just think it's fun to rattle cages and your (Jasper) cage was rattled today. It's all in fun, just like how you made another screen name and have a slogan you repeat every time you post. It's all in fun, don't get on the defensive. Geesh, some of you are too uptight. :popcorneater:

Pirate Mike, A lot of truth to that but thats not why he is gone. Principal had major teacher issues that went way above his head too. He already had a laundry list of issues at his bosses feet. Just follow the principals last jobs, he has stayed nowhere long. The true question is how in the world did he get the job to begin with. There is no one crying at the school if you know what i mean.

Them Jasper fellers keep yapping about broken records! One SOS,2 principles ressign, recon some Jasper kinfolkes is learning????nah, not yet......theys still hypnotized...LOPAO..... BTW, Saturday night round the jailhouse sounds intriguing

Old pirate these durn principals resigning is becoming a common thing with that durn SOS. That Ziegler man and now this man. He wouldnt even there long enough to learn his durn name. You think im joking but im not.

Pirate Mike, A lot of truth to that but thats not why he is gone. Principal had major teacher issues that went way above his head too. He already had a laundry list of issues at his bosses feet. Just follow the principals last jobs, he has stayed nowhere long. The true question is how in the world did he get the job to begin with. There is no one crying at the school if you know what i mean.

Are you joking me? Dont tell us a bunch of mess like this. Was this Ross man wanting to bring back a durn coach that was let go? Are you joking me?

good to know, can't always believe what you hear. So.....

Are you joking me? Dont tell us a bunch of mess like this. Was this Ross man wanting to bring back a durn coach that was let go? Are you joking me?

That coach was already brought back to coach at  Whitwell but wanted to come back to Marion, but it wasn't in the cards with the school board. The way i understand, principal had approved it along with superintendent. So both sides had moved on two weeks ago.