Marion county vs Hixson in week 1

To be honest I think a Saturday game would be better. Give the field a little more time to dry plus I want to catch the SP vs Injuns game. Some will be mad because of the middle school but you can't please everyone...

Given an option, who had you rather set with, Old Pirate & skillet slinger or Roy Dillard & that man from Ronnie's? OP is a right concerned Roy may have a man crush on that feller from Ronnie's! LOPAO.......

Given an option, who had you rather set with, Old Pirate & skillet slinger or Roy Dillard & that man from Ronnie's? OP is a right concerned Roy may have a man crush on that feller from Ronnie's! LOPAO.......

Old pee rat what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you ol juggernaut would rather sit with me and that man at Ronnie red eye. Everyone wants to look at my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

Honestly if those were my only two options I would sit by you. Just to confirm my suspicion's that you are no where near as old as you put on to be.

I can't set with Roy he will be on the sideline with a headset on according to some folks on here...

Edited by juggernautMC

To be honest I think a Saturday game would be better. Give the field a little more time to dry plus I want to catch the SP vs Injuns game. Some will be mad because of the middle school but you can't please everyone...

I think the crowd will be down for a Saturday game. The little leagues are playing in Bledsoe I think, so that will take a lot crowd away.

Honestly if those were my only two options I would sit by you. Just to confirm my suspicion's that you are no where near as old as you put on to be.

I can't set with Roy he will be on the sideline with a headset on according to some folks on here...

LRDAO...I garuntee you ill be in the durn stands with my Murphy Fair book. I will share a fudge round with you if you want one. I garuntee you old pee rat dont have any fudge rounds. You think im joking but im not.

LRDAO...I garuntee you ill be in the durn stands with my Murphy Fair book. I will share a fudge round with you if you want one. I garuntee you old pee rat dont have any fudge rounds. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, rumor is some them Jasper fellers round the Red Eye is calling you & that man, Rock & Gomer cause Yous reportedly stayed huddled!

Roy, rumor is some them Jasper fellers round the Red Eye is calling you & that man, Rock & Gomer cause Yous reportedly stayed huddled!

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I dont have a skillet slinger. Last time I tried to hang out with that Wendy woman at that Watson mans field in Cookeville she tried to destroy my Murphy Fair book after I showed her my Murphys pole. I about missed the whole durn game. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I dont have a skillet slinger. Last time I tried to hang out with that Wendy woman at that Watson mans field in Cookeville she tried to destroy my Murphy Fair book after I showed her my Murphys pole. I about missed the whole durn game. You think im joking but im not.

Dad burnit Roy, Yous shouldn't have talked so much about Murphy's Pole, them felines get a right angry when tricked. Is you going to watch Jasper? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Let Welven tell you all something! I'm going to be real mad if they move this game to Saturday night! Let Welven ask you all a question! Do you think that Ross is trying to be like a college team and play on Saturday? Let Welven ask when is the last time we let rain effect a football game? Let Welven tell you something else, Ross needs to build us an indoor stadium so this durn weather stuff isn't even in discussion! Let Welven tell you about my BBQ, if Ross will do that then I won't be having to eat soggy BBQ everytime it rains!

Edited by WelvenDaGreat