South Pittsburg vs sequatchie (Grider against that Caine man)

Roy Dillard

D60 are you joking? You are griping about the last two years. Two years ago that Moore man took our boys to the championship game. Last year you are still just mad because he kept their durn hamburgers hostage cause they played like a bunch of girls at copper. You think im joking but im not.

LMBO, Roy you might be right. We were good two years ago going 13-2, but last year was forgettable. This is going to be a good game next Friday at Coach Grider Field.
  • Upvote 1

LMBO, Roy you might be right. We were good two years ago going 13-2, but last year was forgettable. This is going to be a good game next Friday at Coach Grider Field.

Barney I garuntee you d60 is just real mad he didnt get a durn hamburger. Those boys are lucky that Moore man didnt make them walk home. You think im joking but im not.

This is Caine's tenth coaching job in 20 years.  His first at head coach.  That's a red flag in my book.  But he played at McCallie, so maybe he's just trying to get back home.  Anyway, he's got some good athletes.  But, then, we had some good athletes the last two years....but we didn't have Vic.  I'm here to tell you...Vic might be the difference in this game.

You want to know all about that Caine man then this here link will take you to his bio!

http://sequatchiefootball.webs.com/coaches.htm

What kind of mess is this?? I looked in my old Murphy Fair book and them pirates won only 12 games 2 years ago. Are you trying give them another win that isn't in my Murphy Fair book?? That Childress man won't be happy about this and I aint jokin either. (Can you guess who I was imitating?)

What kind of mess is this?? I looked in my old Murphy Fair book and them pirates won only 12 games 2 years ago. Are you trying give them another win that isn't in my Murphy Fair book?? That Childress man won't be happy about this and I aint jokin either. (Can you guess who I was imitating?)

Ok you might be right. LMBO. Yes, I think you're Roy Dillard Jr. Is he your daddy?