Liberty @ Henry County

SEC1rules

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From everything I read, the program will continue to roll on as solid as it has always been.

I was just a bit surprised that no one has even questioned the possibility of their being some type of impact.

I expect HC will be just as well trained, strong, and disciplined as always.

But it takes a special skill set to be able to call the offense on Friday night.

Play calling may be what makes the difference in a game with new coaches on both sides this Friday Night.

Good Luck

Sort of prophetic. Hope someone has something tall around that I can wash this crow down with.

Defense looked good, which is a good thing considering they never could get more than 4 or 5 snaps on the sideline. I have faith in our staff, but we've got a couple glaring issues. Haven't seen us shut down like that in a long, long time. Rather it be the 1st game than any other I suppose.

Liberty - You guys should wreak havoc in 3A. Good game, and good luck the rest of the season.

20-3...

I always enjoy going to Paris for a football game, great atmosphere.

Liberty was very impressive tonight offensively and defensively. They have a balanced offense with weapons at every skill spot. The defense was even more impressive.

Henry County isn't quite as good as I've seen in years past, but that's not a knock on Henry. Theyre still a playoff team that is well coached.

Another great atmosphere, thx for the game guys...

Much appreciation to drew for feeding us

Ur run d is legit...very impressed

Also when I said if we win 1 of our 'backs' would have 200 on the ground...I was thinkin the qb

I'm not sure anyone was even close to 100 on either team

Best of luck the rest of 2015 big red