Hampton POODLES @ Avery

pujo

Ah, a good beating makes u tuff'r.

I want this to start but then again not really...once they're done, they're done with HS FB for good

Enjoy every minute of it guys. Glad it's here. Should be an exciting season for both of our teams. Nothing better than going into a season knowing you have a good shot at winning a bunch of games. I drive by a HS everyday on my way home from work and see the team practicing. They have little hope of winning more than 1 game, and that one will be tough. My heart aches for them because I know the anticipation that you guys feel about the Dogs and how we feel our season might go. Those kids don't know what that feels like. They've been a doormat for a long time. Maybe some coach will come in thee one day and change the mindset and start winning. Good luck guys. Edited by gcapride

Enjoy every minute of it guys. Glad it's here. Should be an exciting season for both of our teams. Nothing better than going into a season knowing you have a good shot at winning a bunch of games. I drive by a HS everyday on my way home from work and see the team practicing. They have little hope of winning more than 1 game, and that one will be tough. My heart aches for them because I know the anticipation that you guys feel about the Dogs and how we feel our season might go. Those kids don't know what that feels like. They've been a doormat for a long time. Maybe some coach will come in thee one day and change the mindset and start winning. Good luck guys.

Yea, but that hard work will benefit them for life

That boy played with a broken ankle and still threw it around well. Hope the same for him and all of us. Tough to see a kid get hurt.

Yes it is...and actually I wasn't thinking of him when I posted that..I was thinking of these less-than-successful programs with hard working kids that end up unable to contend.

Thanks for the well wishes pal