Hampton POODLES @ Avery

pujo

I could get fooled but i like our chances.

If these young men work hard this week and keep their heads out of the clouds (which hasnt been a problem before), then I doubt any of us will be surprised by the outcome...Although anything can happen!

If this unit has the mind set, all season, that the next team is much more talented, bigger and quicker than they are and they prepare for such, we will not be shocked nor fooled

Pujo.....it is a mess....calling your boys poodles isn't very nice.  However, being as it is, I want you to know I haven't had very much success with either breed (poodle or bulldog)  I had a relative that I visited out in California one summer who had the ornery-est freaking poodle on the planet.  If you so much as looked at the dang thing wrong it would light up like a Christmas tree....!  Yappin' and gnashing them teeth until you looked the other way, and if you came any where near my great aunt (the owner) the dog would throw himself at you. (with them little teeth flashing it was a wonder I wasn't scarred for life)  Anyway, as poodles go.....I can't say I've seen many animals with more fight in them!  Perhaps that's a good sign....! :thumb:  

My daddy raised Bulldogs too.  Meanest looking pug out there.....could be as sweet a dog there is, but you always had that sinking feeling that you did NOT want them angry or they might tear you in two.  Best dog we ever had.  I think your good either way....!

:thumb:  Kazor :thumb:

Pujo.....it is a mess....calling your boys poodles isn't very nice.  However, being as it is, I want you to know I haven't had very much success with either breed (poodle or bulldog)  I had a relative that I visited out in California one summer who had the ornery-est freaking poodle on the planet.  If you so much as looked at the dang thing wrong it would light up like a Christmas tree....!  Yappin' and gnashing them teeth until you looked the other way, and if you came any where near my great aunt (the owner) the dog would throw himself at you. (with them little teeth flashing it was a wonder I wasn't scarred for life)  Anyway, as poodles go.....I can't say I've seen many animals with more fight in them!  Perhaps that's a good sign....! :thumb:  

My daddy raised Bulldogs too.  Meanest looking pug out there.....could be as sweet a dog there is, but you always had that sinking feeling that you did NOT want them angry or they might tear you in two.  Best dog we ever had.  I think your good either way....!

:thumb:  Kazor :thumb:

Yeah Bulldogs are toooo nice,we have elevated to POODLES. 

I was at the Y in newland today. Heard some interesting chatter. Avery's jv are expected to see a lot of action in the second half. Since they played swain so close last year, Hampton supposedly doesn't have a chance at keeping it close lol. Poor little poodles lol. You better eat gravy train this week :)

I was at the Y in newland today. Heard some interesting chatter. Avery's jv are expected to see a lot of action in the second half. Since they played swain so close last year, Hampton supposedly doesn't have a chance at keeping it close lol. Poor little poodles lol. You better eat gravy train this week :)

Looks like we are in a mess, what the heck,we'll give it our best.

I just hope we can make it a game the 1st half and keep their JV off the field

Go back over there next Monday and you may hear a different version. We may be pit bulls by then. You think I'm joking.