Region 2 - 6A Weekly Predictions: Go on the record.

34Defense

Where's the hostility toward Maryville? Y'all get more respect and props than any team in the history of the TSSAA! And maybe rightfully so!

Let's get past the whining of years past about schedules and so on. This is the Super 32. We ALL play a tough schedule now.

Is that one actual advantage of this new format?

That's all he was looking for he does it in every thread until someone strokes his ego! He just wants to hear how great they are from someone besides themselves! I like your thoughts blaze it's solid. Funny thing is he thinks it is to so he has to make fun of it! The good thing is we shall see that's why they play the games!

That's all he was looking for he does it in every thread until someone strokes his ego! He just wants to hear how great they are from someone besides themselves! I like your thoughts blaze it's solid. Funny thing is he thinks it is to so he has to make fun of it! The good thing is we shall see that's why they play the games!

Yep. Ol pepvol always looking for a way to HATE the next opponent. Does he realize Maryville doesn't need that?

Yep. Ol pepvol always looking for a way to HATE the next opponent. Does he realize Maryville doesn't need that?

Quite the opposite , I don't hate or pull against any team of high school boys ( although I do kid Farragut guys every now and then ) and I won't have a bit of problem congratulating any team if they beat us this year , and you'll never see me whining about our schedule if we do get beat . I still see you guys making excuses , so I call you on it .

Quite the opposite , I don't hate or pull against any team of high school boys ( although I do kid Farragut guys every now and then ) and I won't have a bit of problem congratulating any team if they beat us this year , and you'll never see me whining about our schedule if we do get beat . I still see you guys making excuses , so I call you on it .

Blah, blah, blah, blah! Got ur number buddy! If u don't care then leave them alone to pull for their kids!

Blah, blah, blah, blah! Got ur number buddy! If u don't care then leave them alone to pull for their kids!

You're still mad at me because I called you out for saying Riverdale was winning Long before Maryville .... when Maryville had already won as many State Titles as Riverdale has total before Riverdale won their first . Now , like a little teen aged girl you jump in anytime someone disagrees with me . I've said nothing about B45 cheering for his kid at all , but like a Liberal in the news media you're trying to just make something up . 

It's for the Children !!! wah wah , if you guys are so worried about the Children , why do you all always want to say the Children in East Tn .... or for that Matter anywhere but where you're from , are so inferior to your Children ?

Round One Results:

1. (tie) Blaze45 – 7-1

Razorsedge – 7-1

Oldfan41 – 7-1

4. (tie) Milo118 – 6-2

MidTennFootball – 6-2

34Defense – 6-2

Post Round One Standings (by total number of games picked correctly):

1. 34Defense – 77-19

2. Blaze45 – 74-22

3. (tie) ccraider99 – 71-17

Razorsedge – 71-25