South Pittsburg vs Bledsoe (Grider against that Owensby man)

Roy Dillard

Proably true I'm not ashamed to admit it lol. SP without a doubt had the superior teams every year they won in those 8 years. Just like MC had the better team last year and this year also. I'm a MC fan But to be honest with you I wish both programs could be on top at the same time like in the 90's so when one team wins you can honestly say you beat the other when they were good not just because they are in some down or rebuilding years might be a while still before it gets back to that though.

I agree. Unless there's much inprovement I see MC winning this year. I'll say it now. I do think it will be closer this year, and next year we will be more experienced and much improved so it could be exciting. I cheered for MC in the state game last year, but until the MC and SP game is behind us this year I have to dislike the purple people.

Edited by PiratePrideChamp

Proably true I'm not ashamed to admit it lol. SP without a doubt had the superior teams every year they won in those 8 years. Just like MC had the better team last year and this year also. I'm a MC fan But to be honest with you I wish both programs could be on top at the same time like in the 90's so when one team wins you can honestly say you beat the other when they were good not just because they are in some down or rebuilding years might be a while still before it gets back to that though.

Agree----this game means so much more when the outcome is not predictable!!

Was good to see David waving that Pirate flag Friday night!!! The Pirates will be fine and will improve weekly, mark that down!!!! Pirates will beat Pikeville by two scores Friday night if they go all SANGLE WANG n junk!! one score if they keep it the same!! and BTW well said Pirate Thomas that earlier jack-legged post sounded like my freshman wrote it!!

Edited by URJasper

What's funny is the kids just wanna play and win. If they don't, they still hang out at the after parties as friends. You "adults" however just wanna win so you can get on here and brag for 8 years. Until you "adults" understand it is about the kids and not about you, you will forever be on this site looking for attention. That's why I don't hide behind a name. I don't need the attention. I won against Jasper all through little league, but never won in high school. So what. Over the last 20 years we each had only 1 player make it big... Westmoreland and Moore. So less than 1%. Let these kids enjoy their high school careers without having to read or listen to all this SP/MC bickering by their parents.

As far as Bledsoe they will be tough. Gonna be another low scoring game.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

What's funny is the kids just wanna play and win. If they don't, they still hang out at the after parties as friends. You "adults" however just wanna win so you can get on here and brag for 8 years. Until you "adults" understand it is about the kids and not about you, you will forever be on this site looking for attention. That's why I don't hide behind a name. I don't need the attention. I won against Jasper all through little league, but never won in high school. So what. Over the last 20 years we each had only 1 player make it big... Westmoreland and Moore. So less than 1%. Let these kids enjoy their high school careers without having to read or listen to all this SP/MC bickering by their parents.

As far as Bledsoe they will be tough. Gonna be another low scoring game.

Not a parent of a player. I just stick up for my former school when I see someone trashing them for having a creative pregame ritual that has nothing to do with their school. And I won 4 years in a row out of those 8 so I get to brag lol

good luck to SP this week they are gonna need it against Bledsoe they have some big ole boys. I think SP wins ONLY if they are able to control the line of scrimmage better than they did against SC and can get to the edge with their speed if not it could be a long night because Bledose has the size to wear SP down late in the game. Should be a great game to watch I'm gonna say it's a 1 TD game either way.

I seen a pic of yalls " pirate ship" yall players walk across before the game ...lol I don't know which one is more funny seeing high school football players walk across what looked to me like a kids play ground piece with a fake cannon on top or them playing thunder struck as they walk across lol. Make fun of Ross all yall want to but at least our boys are winning games and don't have to walk across play ground equipment before each game

Old Pirate is wondering ChristianWarrior, what is you thoughts on Jasper attempting to bring back coach or coaches that got you kinfolkes all the exposure under Mac Attack?

good luck to SP this week they are gonna need it against Bledsoe they have some big ole boys. I think SP wins ONLY if they are able to control the line of scrimmage better than they did against SC and can get to the edge with their speed if not it could be a long night because Bledose has the size to wear SP down late in the game. Should be a great game to watch I'm gonna say it's a 1 TD game either way.

Is you a Fence Jumper?

I seen a pic of yalls " pirate ship" yall players walk across before the game ...lol I don't know which one is more funny seeing high school football players walk across what looked to me like a kids play ground piece with a fake cannon on top or them playing thunder struck as they walk across lol. Make fun of Ross all yall want to but at least our boys are winning games and don't have to walk across play ground equipment before each game

Says a guy with a big old choo choo train whistle. 

The Pirate players, the coaches and the community are proud of this because it was done for the boys in Orange and Black, not someone like you who would post disrepectful things like this. It's about the team, not your childish imaginaton!!!

so was ours about the score board and uniforms and yall had nothing but negative things to say about our puke purple uniforms I believe is what yall called them and then saying our coach taking money from peewee to get the score board and other objectives done to the stadium. yall threw the first stones im just throwing back across the fence

so was ours about the score board and uniforms and yall had nothing but negative things to say about our puke purple uniforms I believe is what yall called them and then saying our coach taking money from peewee to get the score board and other objectives done to the stadium. yall threw the first stones im just throwing back across the fence

Just to be fair, any uniforms Jasper comes up with will be puke purple or dinosaur vomit grape.