South Pittsburg vs Bledsoe (Grider against that Owensby man)

Roy Dillard

Get it right Repeat Roy, warrior Mike is my brother. And since you no longer tell us anything about these teams from that precious book of yours, guess I just have to see myself

Cherokee Indian Tom what kind of mess is this? You think I'm going to give you a synopsis out of my book so you can tell another coach Griders new secrets? Are you joking? Im not falling for your mess.

cmon Red Eye Roy, give us a synopsis.

I was reading in my book about this Owensby mans team and this Owensby man was so lazy he had that Reel man fill out his survey. They have some real big runners. That Smith boy is 215 lbs and that Dodd boy is 235 lbs. Grider better tell our boys to tackle them low. That Owensby man had another real big Smith boy that is a blocker. He is 5'10 275lbs. Warrior Mike let me ask you a question. Are you sure some of them Jasperlites aint got you held hostage somewhere and making you say how good that Ross mans team is? Im worried Barney has made a citizens arrest on you. You think im joking but im not.

You guys are too much!Whenever i need a laugh i can count on the South Pitt thread.GREAT STUFF!!LOL!

I garuntee you have brain washed Cherokee Indian Tom. He used to be a late fan them he jumped on the durn Cherokee bandwagon now he is going to watch that durn Lambert man play. I garuntee you his buddy warrior Mike likes that Ross man. He has let Barney brain wash him. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you have brain washed Cherokee Indian Tom. He used to be a late fan them he jumped on the durn Cherokee bandwagon now he is going to watch that durn Lambert man play. I garuntee you his buddy warrior Mike likes that Ross man. He has let Barney brain wash him. You think im joking but im not.

Time for another colon clense Rectal Roy?

Edited by piratetom

Well Roy other than the Pirates i dont think you could have any better mascots than the Cherokees or the Indians!

Is Packy's Pizza really no longer on the corner of second and Cedar in town? I was told it was still there. We use to hang there back in the day. I'm about to board this jet plane in a little while. It will be good to get back home to visit.

I think it's Packers Fudge Shop and Massage Parlor now.  I see OPRoyVicGlenTyROYne's Honda scooter parked in front everytime I go to Hammer's.

I think it's Packers Fudge Shop and Massage Parlor now. I see OPRoyVicGlenTyROYne's Honda scooter parked in front everytime I go to Hammer's.

Too bad you Jasper fellers got only the Jailhouse and ain't got a place to buy your tidie whities! SP appreciates the support you Jasper feller's give. Fact is the SOS is known to be seen in, as you call it, "Packers Fudge Shop and Massage Parlor" hum.....yep recon so! Figure since his choices in Jasper is the lunchbox & Red Eye he jest might be looking to be with a better class of people! LOPAO..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Is Packy's Pizza really no longer on the corner of second and Cedar in town? I was told it was still there. We use to hang there back in the day. I'm about to board this jet plane in a little while. It will be good to get back home to visit.

That's now called Stevarinos. Packy's Pizza was a long time ago. It was Cooter's before that Blacky. Enjoy your time in SP.