Mt. Pleasant @ Perry Co.

Big Bigby

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard through the grapevine last night that mTp could've had a beast of a freshman QB this year in a young man by the last name Frierson (6'2, speed and agility) who played very well for MP Middle School but we lost him to BGA... The "R" word was used....

Anyone in the know confirm/deny the rumor?

Anyways.... Go Tigers!

No I don't know but I just have to chime in here on this because we done had this conversation. There ya go!! You know that's happening ever were in the private's. I hear BGA is real bad about doing it. I hate to hear that when talent is "bought" so to speak from a small town. These parents need to believe if there kid is good enough his name will get out there. Don't just move him to a private school. Could have been moved for other reasons / spiritual maybe. If it ain't this really makes my blood boil. I'm done. Sorry

No I don't know but I just have to chime in here on this because we done had this conversation. There ya go!! You know that's happening ever were in the private's. I hear BGA is real bad about doing it. I hate to hear that when talent is "bought" so to speak from a small town. These parents need to believe if there kid is good enough his name will get out there. Don't just move him to a private school. Could have been moved for other reasons / spiritual maybe. If it ain't this really makes my blood boil. I'm done. Sorry

We all know it happens, but "everywhere" is where the burden of proof rest upon the accuser.... There are some good reasons to want to transfer to a private, you mentioned one -religious - the other main factor is a better education in that private schools more often than not rank higher in educational standings than publics.

I do hate it for sports reasons but hey, my blessings to those who get the opportunity to better their education and get to openly express and acknowledge God in their daily studies without repercussions.

Go Tigers!

Edited by Big Bigby