Humboldt vs Milan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt still is a year away from getting back to the old Vikings of past, still a young team with only seven (7) seniors but have about 55 kids on team! I think Milan will be too much for my Vikings & Milan will win easy! I've heard coach Bland is back on the coaching staff as well as coach Shepard back as offensive coordinator!

Humboldt still is a year away from getting back to the old Vikings of past, still a young team with only seven (7) seniors but have about 55 kids on team! I think Milan will be too much for my Vikings & Milan will win easy! I've heard coach Bland is back on the coaching staff as well as coach Shepard back as offensive coordinator!

I can't believe that Bland would be back on staff after what they did to him.

Milan will win. Mercy rule. This used to be the biggest rivalry in west tn until half the kids moved to Medina

Humboldt has lost players to Medina, Milan & Trenton due to families moving out of Humboldt due to jobs & school system! Several players from all schools I name have families who were born & raised in Humboldt but have relocated due to issues mentioned above! It is what it is & you got to take care of your family but Milan wins easy!