Humboldt vs Milan

I will answer. He used to be the head man in Milan a long time ago. He left us after two seasons. We don't want him back.

For what it's worth I never said anything about race either. Just honestly wanted to hear you opinion on why you think he left. You don't have to attend board meetings to give an opinion.

I don't know what happen with Coach Bland & the administration but whatever it was, he made peace with the new administration & back on coaching staff! So, I don't know why everybody else worried about coach Bland when he's not! BIGPURPLEMACHINE, you say he was a great coach, then you say he left Milan & you all want take him back but so worried about him not being head coach at Humboldt! So, let's talk about the game & not worry about coach Bland because I'm sure he's fine, Milan by 28 until next year!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what happen with Coach Bland & the administration but whatever it was, he made peace with the new administration & back on coaching staff! So, I don't know why everybody else worried about coach Bland when he's not! BIGPURPLEMACHINE, you say he was a great coach, then you say he left Milan & you all want take him back but so worried about him not being head coach at Humboldt! So, let's talk about the game & not worry about coach Bland because I'm sure he's fine, Milan by 28 until next year!!

Listen guys. I was the 3rd or 4th guy to chime in on this subject. If you will go back and read my comments you will see that I have not been "suggestive" in any way. I just was trying to have some conversation. I thought that was what these boards were for? If you all would rather address another subject I understand.

As for the matter of claiming Bland is a good coach but not wanting him back I was dead serious. I do think he is a great coach. However he ran out on us in the blink of an eye. I'm sure he had his reasons and I'm cool with that. But if asked if I want him back.... no. He has a track record of moving around and good programs usually have stability. Again if you guys want to discuss something else I'm all for it. :)

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

This is board done got crazy.

Yes, BigSwo it has! All I want to do is talk about football game but folks are worried about other things! I see UC will be tuff again this year, Vikings will be OK! We have 52 players with only 6 seniors so maybe next year will be able to compete! I didn't expect Humboldt to have that many players since enrollment is very low had to combine junior high & high school but it is what it is still love my Vikings!

Look for Milan to win BIG in this one, especially after the defeat to Peabody last week.

I know Milan list last week. However I left that game extremely impressed with both teams. Been watching Milan football for over 30yrs and this team ain't the best. However they are FAR from the worst. I think Milan takes this game by 2tds.

I know Milan list last week. However I left that game extremely impressed with both teams. Been watching Milan football for over 30yrs and this team ain't the best. However they are FAR from the worst. I think Milan takes this game by 2tds.

BigPurple, I would take that in a heartbeat!  Just don't know if we can stay within 2tds at this point, but at least it would be a good game to watch if it's only 2tds.  Good luck on the rest of the season.

Purple, good luck on your season! You're right I don't have to attend a board meeting to give an opinion, but in order to give a true informed opinion attending a board meeting would have shed more light.  AGain, I used the word race, but why arent you guys looking at why I used it?  Cofo said it's Humboldt, so we all know why!  So again, I took it the way I did and wanted to stand up for my city.  Nothing more or less.  But again if Coach Bland made up with Hbt administration, why should anyone else care? But my opinion although probably loss in all the other talk was, I feel like administration thought he's gotten them as far as he could. 

coach Bland retired and is either  on a 100 day contract or coach only contract or even a volunteer thingy......all common with retirees..we all agree he's a class act so everyone chill and enjoy the game..see ya at the game big baby....sorry I missed ya last week...

Edited by cofo