Whitwell at Sequatchie

Indian

I think Whitwell has a good shot in this one. The skillet heads are gonna talk as if SC are world beaters to make themselves feel better but I think WHS can beat SC and in all likelihood will beat SP.

Whitwell will have a very difficult time moving the ball against Sequatchie. It has nothing to do with trying to make ourselves feel better.

No disrespect to SP but this could be worse SP team in many years. I think most of this is contributed to youth. Much of it is size. I didn't see a LB that weighed more than 160 pounds. The biggest threats, Lilly and Blevins, were hampered either by injuries or cramps. You had receivers open all night but couldn't hook up. I know Sequatchie interior defense is very good, mainly because of two very good LB's. The defensive backfield is struggling and the offense is very bad. We scored 12 points on a below average defense. I think SP will be much improved next year. I see Sequatchie losing to Warren, Dekalb, and Upperman. Toss ups are Smith and Bledsoe. Cannon, Grundy, and York should be wins. I think Sequatchie would have a real chance at 7-3 or 8-2 in a better offensive system.

of that 12 points, 6 came following a short field from a blocked punt.  Doglap's offense couldn't punch in a 2 pt conversion on that "below average" defense.  Given Pikeville's size and their dislike of their southern kinfolk, they will pound the Indians like a drum this year.  No disrespect intended of course. 

of that 12 points, 6 came following a short field from a blocked punt. Doglap's offense couldn't punch in a 2 pt conversion on that "below average" defense. Given Pikeville's size and their dislike of their southern kinfolk, they will pound the Indians like a drum this year. No disrespect intended of course.

LOPAO.....sickem Youngon! Those 2 Indian fellers theys jest happy theys undefeated....