Polk County @ Sequoyah

ValleyTroll

Polk (0-1) travels to Sequoyah (1-0) Friday night for another match up. The wildcats have owned this series for the previous 13 seasons (12-1), with the Chiefs taking last years game at Polk. Wildcats looked good against East Ridge Friday, but failed to put them away late. Sequoyah blew out Tellico. What are everyone's thoughts on this match-up?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of crap is this?

If you don't know you always support the guy who starts the thread. Please correct your error.

HaHa.I like this!Wouldnt be any fun then if it where that easy.We have Seq in a couple of weeks so i need to blow them up a little. Edited by orngnblk

We (Boyd) played a JV game at Polk last night.

If you've never been there you're missing out. Nice field. Great view of the mountains Half working scoreboard. And a concession stand that isn't concerned with making a huge profit. Seriously 2 Pepsi's a water and a bag of popcorn was 4 $.

Everyone was very pleasant and friendly and one guy who was helping run the clock introduced himself and sat with me most of the game.

I've been so many places over the last 7-8 years with my kids playing ball and several have been horrible experiences. It's nice to have visits like this. Everyone else should take notes from Polk

Hope you guys get it done Friday night.

If you've never been there you're missing out. Nice field. Great view of the mountains Half working scoreboard. And a concession stand that isn't concerned with making a huge profit. Seriously 2 Pepsi's a water and a bag of popcorn was 4 $.

Everyone was very pleasant and friendly and one guy who was helping run the clock introduced himself and sat with me most of the game.

I've been so many places over the last 7-8 years with my kids playing ball and several have been horrible experiences. It's nice to have visits like this. Everyone else should take notes from Polk

my alma mater

Thank you for the compliment on the concession. We offer very good food at a very reasonable price. Come hungry on the 16th of October and I promise you a great meal! And when the October moon rises above the mountain, the excitement of Friday night football is just electrifying!

The scoreboard will be fully functional by then as well. Lol

Thank you for the compliment on the concession. We offer very good food at a very reasonable price. Come hungry on the 16th of October and I promise you a great meal! And when the October moon rises above the mountain, the excitement of Friday night football is just electrifying!

The scoreboard will be fully functional by then as well. Lol

Welcome to the T and thank you for what you do for my alma mater