Liberty @ Milan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright dhs.... I'm a man of my word. I will be in front if the concession stand at 7:00PM. I'll be the BIG almost bald guy with glasses. Mid 30's. Probably be wearing T shirt and shorts. I will be prepared to pay up.

well...kinda have to be on the field at 7...so...maybe 630ish

ill find u at some point for sure to say hi

Milan 21-20....rookie Liberty coach vs Milan's Morris...1st meeting between the 2 schools......the Crusaders will be in awe of the Johnnie Hale atmosphere....

if Liberty does lose the game...it wont be an "awe" factor that does it...it will be the bulldog D...

weve played Covington at home when they were undefeated...we played crockett county when they brought 4k fans to liberty...and we play henry co every year...weve seen more than our fair share of 12th man crowds...that wont be a factor...

the better team friday night will win...and hopefully the better team will win come November if we are fortunate enough to meet again

may the bulldogs of Milan catch fumblitis friday night

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Milan fell to Peabody and I believe Liberty to be the only jackson team that could beat Peabody Liberty has all cylinders firing I don't Milan knows what's coming. They have 3 points scored on them in 2 games. That's says allot

Milan fell to Peabody and I believe Liberty to be the only jackson team that could beat Peabody Liberty has all cylinders firing I don't Milan knows what's coming. They have 3 points scored on them in 2 games. That's says allot

Daaaaaaaaang ... and one of those two teams was Henry County ... @ Henry County. I had not considered that.

Man ... that's one stingy 'D'!

I think Milan knows exactly what's coming. May not beat them but the coaches will have the team ready to play. This coaching staff and team are used to playing CPA, CAK and Alcoa. They are no stranger to stiff competition.