Liberty @ Milan

lol...at least this thread is funny

it wont let me multiquote so...

i have a flip phone BPM, but ill find u sooner or later...no rush

our offense has disappeared since the regular season began...mainly due to the caliber of opponents weve faced...i fully expect liberty to bust 50 a handful of times this season...but it wont be in Milan...another top level D that handles the run game well

and KWC...i feel like were  just a lil haven sproutin up over here

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know dhs.... I think a big part of us being able to move the ball and score will be the play action with our qb. Doesn't put up the biggest stats in the world. I think he has just under 300yds thru 2 games with 2-3 tds and no ints. He doesn't have a huge arm but is a sr and very sound fundamentally. Really good with the play fake and burned Peabody several times when they were loading up to stop the run.

Rimmer is a beast on the line but for our run game to be effective against you all the qb is going to have to continue to effective with the play action.

Respect Da Tech!

AHAHAHAHA LOVE IT!!!

You know dhs.... I think a big part of us being able to move the ball and score will be the play action with our qb. Doesn't put up the biggest stats in the world. I think he has just under 300yds thru 2 games with 2-3 tds and no ints. He doesn't have a huge arm but is a sr and very sound fundamentally. Really good with the play fake and burned Peabody several times when they were loading up to stop the run.

Rimmer is a beast on the line but for our run game to be effective against you all the qb is going to have to continue to effective with the play action.

ive watched the peabody game a few times...85 is a threat when he releases...i really dont see much more than that respectfully...just feel like this match up favors our defense more than the bulldogs...if the ball goes in the air ppl get hurt and i dont wana see that...the best way to beat us is to run the ball and milk the clock for as much as its worth

but im here to be proven wrong...or right as the day is long...