CCS @ NOTRE DAME Week 3

Booger

The Irish are 1-1 losing to #5 Tyner in OT in week 2.....other than the 9 point loss to Alcoee in the semis last season; last nights loss was the first since a 3 point opening week last season against Knox Catholic..........how will ND rebound back when they open Region 3-3A play at home against the CCS Chargers in week 3

You are right booger!! But if you only played players that are not receiving some type of financial aid , it would be a close game, I know you're thinking sour grapes,

But it's a lot like Hillary Clinton wanting everyone to get over it!!!

Booger just go div 2, I believe you would feel better about yourself !! You don't have to belittle a school and their team that plays by the rules!!

You are right booger!! But if you only played players that are not receiving some type of financial aid , it would be a close game, I know you're thinking sour grapes,

Booger just go div 2, I believe you would feel better about yourself !! You don't have to belittle a school and their team that plays by the rules!!

everyone has seen your new roster and the addition to your staff......accumulate about 500 more post and someone might listen to what you have to say......that way the T fraternity will not think your yapping out the left side of your pie hole

Booger just sayin eating-pie.gif

So what your saying is that there is not one football player at CCS getting any financial aid?  That's bs.  I dont get any financial aid for my son to play at ND and he has been a three year starter on the Varsity.    We will see if CCS plays by the rules on Friday night, and I am sure the refs will give CCS some help to stay in the game with ND.