CCS @ NOTRE DAME Week 3

Booger

long time no hear....not sure bout the score smeagle1; but Booger will take 8 right now...kinda like you guys; we just gotta survive a bit.

...as for the other; it appears from the conversation with bodies at the meeting; you may be correct sir.....the move will probably happen and may just give Indian and some others that playin field that that has been keepin their automatic championships out of reach...what will be interesting to watch is how the changes in the Open enrollment schools take place....being a PUB guy for the most part; not sure how good it will be for the PUBS at the end of the day; it will still be only 2 or 3 in the PUB system cheetin all the rest of unfairly treated bottom suckers out of their championship belts; but Booger is excited about what the future may hold for us...with this bifg of a move; privates could stand on their own..

...what will happen to T's forums...no happy place for the unhappy people to be unhappy...all the belly ackers and snot suckers problems have been solved and there will no longer be any complaints because the PUB system will soon be the Garden of Eden (before that darn fruit got plucked)

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I still lurk on these boards I just don't post very often. I'm sure this rule will have some impact on public schools that allow ooz students to come there for a small fee (Alcoa). It could even impact Signal as Hamilton County allows Sequatchie kids to come to Signal if they live on the mountain for a fee, if this fee is ever waived for anyone that would put us in DII. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Did you learn to be that classy at ND? Money well spent, or maybe not if you were there in the brief Division II years.

Are you more upset over ND likely going back to where they belong, or that CCS's program is about to pass you by?

Class has nothing to do with it.  Let me rephrase it since you are evidently so sensitive.  Sequatchie has great facilities and for the most part fans.  However, whether ND and CCS are in your conference or not, I don't see you getting past the first round of the playoffs in the near future.  You have wanted the privates out for whatever reason and you have gotten your wish.  Now we will go dominate our new home and you will continue running in the middle of the pack

I still lurk on these boards I just don't post very often. I'm sure this rule will have some impact on public schools that allow ooz students to come there for a small fee (Alcoa). It could even impact Signal as Hamilton County allows Sequatchie kids to come to Signal if they live on the mountain for a fee, if this fee is ever waived for anyone that would put us in DII. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Class has nothing to do with it.  Let me rephrase it since you are evidently so sensitive.  Sequatchie has great facilities and for the most part fans.  However, whether ND and CCS are in your conference or not, I don't see you getting past the first round of the playoffs in the near future.  You have wanted the privates out for whatever reason and you have gotten your wish.  Now we will go dominate our new home and you will continue running in the middle of the pack

If I were a Sequatchie kid, I would pay the fee to go to Signal for a better education

If I were a Sequatchie kid, I would pay the fee to go to Signal for a better education

Sequatchie has led Southeast TN systems in average ACT composite two straight years. Your perception is a bit off. Students that want to achieve will do so but there are still too many in public schools who want to do nothing more than sleep or sign a name on a test and turn it in with no questions answered or marked. How many of those do you think play sports? Compare that to private schools where in many cases extracurricular activities are required, or at the least, highly encouraged. And I'm talking more than football.

Sequatchie has led Southeast TN systems in average ACT composite two straight years. Your perception is a bit off. Students that want to achieve will do so but there are still too many in public schools who want to do nothing more than sleep or sign a name on a test and turn it in with no questions answered or marked. How many of those do you think play sports? Compare that to private schools where in many cases extracurricular activities are required, or at the least, highly encouraged. And I'm talking more than football.

Yawn

Yawn

ND will beat your team like a red headed step child the next 2 years and then you won't have to worry about us anymore. 

the extracurricular activity you will for sure do is study and community service.....if not, you find a new home....think we are providing our area with about 20,000 hours...hows those hours matchin up to your system lead...and you better believe that extracurricular activities are highly encouraged...keeps em busy...band, soccer, food kitchen, baseball , prayer retreats, basketball, jazz, tennis to name a few....we dont have to mention football

thats awesome on the ACT stuff......if you have only one thing in this world that you can manage to be successful at; that ant a bad one to be stuck with

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: