Cowbell Week! Lawrence @ Giles

JAFO

I'll be one of those a rooting for 5X & his clan. If you want to see what teamwork, dedication, determination, and a young man with high moral character looks like come sit with us and cheer the man on. I truly believe football, it's successes & disappointments, helps prepare a young man for life's trials. And they don't come any better than this one along with the parental support provided to him. Go Bobcats.... :ugeek:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is this what every thread is going to be like all year?  So here is my 2 cents.  I know there is over 20 or so friends, family and  co-workers coming to the game tonight for only ONE reason, to show their support for a kid that they all know and love.  Most of them don't know who Walt  is, they are there for the kid.  When the game is over they will all huddle around him after the team prayer and take photos with him.  I am sure there are several more kids in the same boat.  Its this type of support these boys and coaches need win or lose.  I am sure the stands will be full of coaches that haven't been to a single practice or game this year, but will be more than ready to offer up an opinion.  Here is a thought, keep it to yourself til the ride home.  Get your phone out do a vine or instagram rant and let everyone see it then.  Ask the girl from LC how well her rant on youtube went over with summertown.  Bottom line the old proverb still stands true, If you can't say any thing nice don't say any thing at all.  Most of us just come to the game to support our kids or coach.  Just remember that is some ones child or grand child you are ranting about.  Never want to be on the bad side of a mother or grand-mother.  BTW I will break out my old faithful DADX5 hat if anyone wants to talk about the game before or after not during.  Come toss a few bags at the corn hole board and eat some good grub pre game.  GO CATS!!!

If you got the same guys cooking outside the gate that was last year, I will make the drive down just for that. Some of the best food I have eaten in a long time. Good people, man I miss it.

You guys act like a bunch of women. Didn't mean to insult women. I don't agree with Walts coaching style very often. But, I think he is a pretty straightforward guy. You may not like what he says, but I think he is honest. As far as the way he has treated kids, I think he has been more than far with several kids.

Come support the team or shut the -----up.

I'll be one of those a rooting for 5X & his clan. If you want to see what teamwork, dedication, determination, and a young man with high moral character looks like come sit with us and cheer the man on. I truly believe football, it's successes & disappointments, helps prepare a young man for life's trials. And they don't come any better than this one along with the parental support provided to him. Go Bobcats.... :ugeek:

Amen, this young man has done a great job!

You guys act like a bunch of women. Didn't mean to insult women. I don't agree with Walts coaching style very often. But, I think he is a pretty straightforward guy. You may not like what he says, but I think he is honest. As far as the way he has treated kids, I think he has been more than far with several kids.

Come support the team or shut the -----up.

:thumb:  :thumb:

Wow is this what every thread is going to be like all year?  So here is my 2 cents.  I know there is over 20 or so friends, family and  co-workers coming to the game tonight for only ONE reason, to show their support for a kid that they all know and love.  Most of them don't know who Walt  is, they are there for the kid.  When the game is over they will all huddle around him after the team prayer and take photos with him.  I am sure there are several more kids in the same boat.  Its this type of support these boys and coaches need win or lose.  I am sure the stands will be full of coaches that haven't been to a single practice or game this year, but will be more than ready to offer up an opinion.  Here is a thought, keep it to yourself til the ride home.  Get your phone out do a vine or instagram rant and let everyone see it then.  Ask the girl from LC how well her rant on youtube went over with summertown.  Bottom line the old proverb still stands true, If you can't say any thing nice don't say any thing at all.  Most of us just come to the game to support our kids or coach.  Just remember that is some ones child or grand child you are ranting about.  Never want to be on the bad side of a mother or grand-mother.  BTW I will break out my old faithful DADX5 hat if anyone wants to talk about the game before or after not during.  Come toss a few bags at the corn hole board and eat some good grub pre game.  GO CATS!!!

Would it be ok if the Xsports guys came to toss a bag or 2??