South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

The kids win or lose then are friends that night. The adults on the other hand. Yall get on my nerves. I may take this week off CoachT and Facebook.

I spect you won't be alone, most skilletheads will be on vacation this week.  And the ones that  aren't won't talk about the game, not even the coaches on here will discuss the game, as we have seen so far.  Lots of principal talk and wendy this and peg leg's plane that, a red bull for everyone's fudge round, and let's all have a a grand affair on the on Murphy's pole.

Contrary to how some people feel about Coach Ross he won't run the score up on kids. Whatever animosity there may be between the 2 coaches it's only the kids that suffer in situations like that. I hope we play well enough that we would be in that type of situation but I believe sp will be tougher than we think.

That was kinda my point if I didn't make it clear. I think the score will be the same at half time as it is at the end.

I spect you won't be alone, most skilletheads will be on vacation this week. And the ones that aren't won't talk about the game, not even the coaches on here will discuss the game, as we have seen so far. Lots of principal talk and wendy this and peg leg's plane that, a red bull for everyone's fudge round, and let's all have a a grand affair on the on Murphy's pole.

You Vol fans are too busy keeping fingers crossed against Boiling Green! Orange lovers need to pull for AUBURN, You Vol fans need to be thankful you ain't feuding with the War Eagles!