South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

well we have the same SP fans that's been here for years. Jasper fans, on the other hand, only come out to play when they are winning. I would be willing to say most of their names are the same 2 or 3 people with multiple names

i have been around for just about all the bad times. I mostly read thoughts on the games and give a prediction every now and then. I won't cry or gloat much either way but I will call out the bozo's when they are littering the boards! Just ask old Coach (Roy) and the OP (oversized prostrate)! Lol

I think the'z just as many Jasper hosers as they is from Pitsburg.

"The Jasperites just ain't got much experience at gloatin'. They'z mostly good at whinin'.

:roflol:

Dad burnit MT, even you Nest dwellers realize them fellers round the jailhouse is Now really Jasperlites! Yep, recon so, figure coacht fellers knows Mtn Troll ain't jest joking neither. LOPAO

i have been around for just about all the bad times. I mostly read thoughts on the games and give a prediction every now and then. I won't cry or gloat much either way but I will call out the bozo's when they are littering the boards! Just ask old Coach (Roy) and the OP (oversized prostrate)! Lol

Old Pirate says SP folkes knows theys a civilization of you subterranean morlocks likes in that movie made in 1960 starring ole Rod Taylor. Then there are them normal surface dwelling folkes! BTW, Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither

Old Pirate says SP folkes knows theys a civilization of you subterranean morlocks likes in that movie made in 1960 starring ole Rod Taylor. Then there are them normal surface dwelling folkes! BTW, Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither

Old pirate that wells man that wrote this movie time machine about those morlocks sounds just like them Jasperlites. They was big ugly things. I garuntee you they had studding problems. You think im joking but im not.