South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Leastways, these 2 programs will field approximately 100 players come Friday night and this old feuder hopes all come thru injury free and make lifetime memories!The first and probably the last thing we will ever agree on! I just had to capture it!!!

Hatr is that you in that picture that man at Ronnies red eye gave me?  I garuntee you he said it was you and Rikki.  That man said he saw you and Rikki in that Burnett man jail one night and you two were being real sweet with each other.  You think im joking but im not.

Hatr is that you in that picture that man at Ronnies red eye gave me?  I garuntee you he said it was you and Rikki.  That man said he saw you and Rikki in that Burnett man jail one night and you two were being real sweet with each other.  You think im joking but im not.

Let me try this again...... Roy, I promise you that no poster on this website, I mean NO ONE, wants or cares anything about your fantasies. Please try refrain from letting your inner thoughts come out of your finger tips. I will also try to control my intolerance of you. You might want to stop the chatting and start planning a new exit strategy cause Friday night is getting close.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't want to be the coach that had to choose the 11 that could be on the field at he same time if they consolidated. Too many skillet slingers in this county. I guess ask yourself who from each team, SP - Jasper - Whitwell - and maybe Richard Hardy, would make up your starting lineup. If you choose more from your home school then you would be called out on it. That would be a tough decision. And don't say you would sub every play because as a coach that's harder to do than it is to say I would imagine. So, would you choose Henderson or Lilly or Ingrassia as your main back? Saying you didn't run an offense where all 3 could be in there at the same time. Too tough a call for me, that's why I'm just a fan.

Funny how Roy and his band of fudge round packers have boycotted this thread. Pretty funny to watch them stroke each others egos on "their" thread!!! Bahahahaha!!! Bottom line is no matter what happens Friday night you two idiots will still be on every site trashing it with the same garbage. Jailhouse this, and Ronnie's Red Eye that!! Blah blah blah blah!!! You two enjoy each other the rest of the night....

Funny how you seem to only be talking to two people and that's OP and ROY. You make it sounds like it's the whole town of SP.

I agree that I sometime get caught up in refering to these two bozo's. I have never intentionally stereo typed the people of SP. I have nothing bad to say to about the 99% of the SP supporters on this site. Most add meaningful insight to a variety of topics.