South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

I spect you won't be alone, most skilletheads will be on vacation this week.  And the ones that  aren't won't talk about the game, not even the coaches on here will discuss the game, as we have seen so far.  Lots of principal talk and wendy this and peg leg's plane that, a red bull for everyone's fudge round, and let's all have a a grand affair on the on Murphy's pole.

I garuntee you still ain't answered my question. You better not make pegleg mad. He can fly that plane at real low altitude. I garuntee you should come over Friday and find me in the bleachers and I will show you my Murphy Fair book and give you a fudge round. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you still ain't answered my question. You better not make pegleg mad. He can fly that plane at real low altitude. I garuntee you should come over Friday and find me in the bleachers and I will show you my Murphy Fair book and give you a fudge round. You think im joking but im not.

Ditto.

I will show you my Murphy Fair book and give you a fudge round. You think im joking but im not.

Yer gonna get showed something and you won't be passin yer fudge round around for quite some time. Remember when you was king? How's being irrelevant?

Edited by rikberry

The skilletheads have their own thread cause they can't handle the heat, I remember the abuse they used to dish out. Would Coach T have allowed us to make another thread? Heck no, locked before the font was dry.

My kid goes to Boyd. I went to Hixson. A cousin I was very close to played for South Pitt. So those are the three schools I pull for. Roy makes it hard to be a SoPitt fan. If he'd come up with new material it would help. Have the time I skip over his garbage now.

I told ya, their gonna talk about anything but this weeks game.

Old Pirate's responded to why SP folkes weren't on coacht. Figure most was watching the 1st day of college football and certain you Vol fans were glued to the TVs! Leastways.... This feud appears to be obviously a uphill battle for the Pirates. With the youth and shortage of players hopefully the Pirates come thru the feud injury free. The Warriors have the X-Factor with Walters that creates an enormous challenge for a defense. The Warriors always have the numbers and currently an advantage in play makers. The Pirates must be able to sustain some clock time & create some success in the passing game to keep it interesting. BTW, All you Vol fans on both sides is surely gloating with Yous 1st win as a top 25 team in several years. Edited by OLD PIRATE

The skilletheads have their own thread cause they can't handle the heat, I remember the abuse they used to dish out. Would Coach T have allowed us to make another thread? Heck no, locked before the font was dry.

Are you joking? They is still a hole bunch of them Jasperlites hid under rocks still scared to come out after paint gate. Even after the success last year they still leery of peeking out. I garuntee you the Jasperlites must have privately hired Barney to delete websites are all that mess. By the way where is Barney? Im snot to tell that man at Foodland to put him on milk cartons. You think im joking but im not.

My kid goes to Boyd. I went to Hixson. A cousin I was very close to played for South Pitt. So those are the three schools I pull for. Roy makes it hard to be a SoPitt fan. If he'd come up with new material it would help. Have the time I skip over his garbage now.

Orange slice I garuntee you are just real mad cause I made that durn Reynolds man get those goofy glasses off and send Murphy a new picture. You think im joking but im not.