Science Hill (1-0) vs. Bradley Central (2-0)

Acumen

Bradley's QB is a Junior and a fine player. the OL is new as a group and fairly young, but are looking decent so far. But don't think Copeland is all. Bradley at RB and Carpenter at WR are good players and will hurt you if you don't pay attention.

Bradley switched to the 3-4 this season and are playing well.

Gonna be a good test for both teams.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the DB fans didn't post on you're thread you'd hardly make it on page one. You only have about three fans that post here. We're just trying to help you get noticed.

Good ole Waco. Still seeking attention. But now you can't pull the 19-20 in a row bit. From the number of posts you have getting attention is what you do best. You are a troll's troll.

Edited by TicketToRide

Well Bradleys offensive line is completely replaced. But their QB is a stud. Highly recruited and is only a junior I believe. He makes the offense go. If yall can key on him and stop him you have a good chance to win. With that being said it will be tough to do that. Plus playing 3 hours away on a long road trip will be tough. Bradleys stadium and field is one of the better ones in the state. Be safe on the drive down

Personally, I don't like Bradley's field.  Lighting is too dim, and any fog just settles and stays down in that hole.

Personally, I don't like Bradley's field.  Lighting is too dim, and any fog just settles and stays down in that hole.

Not sure how much more lighting you want. Stadium is very well lit. Bradley takes very good care of the field and facilities. I can't remember the last time we've had a foggy game either.