Science Hill (1-0) vs. Bradley Central (2-0)

Acumen

stay classy BC

It was very sad for our players, coaches and parents. The typical phones, headsets and what little cash the kids had was stolen but the real sad thing is many kids lost the clothes they were going to ride home in. We were scrambling to get kids clothes so they wouldn't have to ride three hours on the bus in their sweaty uniforms. Also someone stole a citation pad from the police and were putting tickets on the cars with Washington County tags. I am positive this is not representative of the BC staff but still it was not a favorable impression of our first visit to Cleveland.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was very sad for our players, coaches and parents. The typical phones, headsets and what little cash the kids had was stolen but the real sad thing is many kids lost the clothes they were going to ride home in. We were scrambling to get kids clothes so they wouldn't have to ride three hours on the bus in their sweaty uniforms. Also someone stole a citation pad from the police and were putting tickets on the cars with Washington County tags. I am positive this is not representative of the BC staff but still it was not a favorable impression of our first visit to Cleveland.

Sorry to hear about that. This is definitely not a representation of the staff or players. The school is investigating to find out who's responsible

Edited by Bradleyalum

Great thing about Hudl film is every play is on the internet now so we can see the play results. It was a safety but given how the refs were spotting the ball no surprise on the call.

In any event great effort by both teams. Also sad that out locker room was broken into during the game. Filled a duffle bag up full of our kids stuff. Good news is the have the kids on video that did it so hopefully our kids will get their valuables back.

Just saw this. Hope they catch the culprits and get that stuff back for the kids. That is something we do not condone and I know the police and sheriff's departments will do their best.

I'm just wondering. There are several names on Bradleys ream that are pretty good atheletes the last few years that I don't remember hearing of them on any of the middle school teams. Did some come in from other places. I'm not talking about the lineman from Gallatin. But some from last year and the year before some are still there. Anyone?

No, that is NOT representative of the large majority of our citizens or fans. There is of course a certain group who have no class and probably are not even students, but if they are the leaders of the school will come down on them, and I have no doubt our law enforcement officials will have something to do with them too.

I have heard that it was two 14 year olds that broke in & took things from both locker rooms.

The Bradley Principal is a quality guy (a Cleveland High alum...). He will not tolerate wrongdoing & he will get to the bottom of it, if he hasn't already.

Word is that the ones who committed the crime have been apprehended and charged, but no names will be released since they are juviniles.