Wk. 3 Region 7 – 5A

pilgrim

I think it may be between Centennial and Clarksville this year.

Although Centennial got a good beet down from Indy, It usually is good to play up a game like that early in the season and will only make them better.

Clarksville has the lines to compete with HC and Centennial this year. That is what they lacked in recent years past. And with HC coming to Clarksville for homecoming it could make for a good game. They still are the team to beat.

I also think that Station Camp will prove to be a much better team than their 0-3 record shows.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your take on the district after last week's games? It's hard to tell how good Clarksville High is bc they haven't played anybody that would make the playoffs in this district. With the athletes that they have accompanied with the good coaching, i don't see Clarksville finishing any worse than 2nd. Centennial is the class of the district on paper but are not unbeatable. Indy showed that BUT CHS had quiete a few turnovers. Also non of these teams will see a team the likes of indy.  From what i understand, DC played with Centennial but had 2 costly turnovers that were unforced inside there own 10 as well as Columboia. Could very well be 2-1. HC, well besides the OL/DL,  wasn't very impressive against NE, which is trainwreck right now. I don't know whats going over there but they looked very unorganized and seem disgruntled. Rossview I feel is a good team but are like Kenwood, very predictable.They pass, but a good secondary and DL push will stop them. A well coached team like Clarksville High and Centennial will have no problems.Brentwood i feel is the 3rd best team in the district behind Clarksville High and Centennial. of course HC could get their pass defense together and make me eat crow.  I think the 4th spot is up for grabs.between Rossview and HC. DC is a long shot. The battle for the bottom will be between Westcreek and NE.

Oh my, Pilgrim! This is some big talk for a team that has not played a potential playoff caliber team yet. Clarksville still has the meat and taters of the season ahead of them. I feel much better about Rossview keeping the Warfield Shield in our house again this year than I did this past spring...Tighten up the shoe laces! The big game is right around the corner! Ha ha

What's your take on the district after last week's games? It's hard to tell how good Clarksville High is bc they haven't played anybody that would make the playoffs in this district. With the athletes that they have accompanied with the good coaching, i don't see Clarksville finishing any worse than 2nd. Centennial is the class of the district on paper but are not unbeatable. Indy showed that BUT CHS had quiete a few turnovers. Also non of these teams will see a team the likes of indy. From what i understand, DC played with Centennial but had 2 costly turnovers that were unforced inside there own 10 as well as Columboia. Could very well be 2-1. HC, well besides the OL/DL, wasn't very impressive against NE, which is trainwreck right now. I don't know whats going over there but they looked very unorganized and seem disgruntled. Rossview I feel is a good team but are like Kenwood, very predictable.They pass, but a good secondary and DL push will stop them. A well coached team like Clarksville High and Centennial will have no problems.Brentwood i feel is the 3rd best team in the district behind Clarksville High and Centennial. of course HC could get their pass defense together and make me eat crow. I think the 4th spot is up for grabs.between Rossview and HC. DC is a long shot. The battle for the bottom will be between Westcreek and NE.

I think Pilgrim overdosed on Wheaties this morning! LOL

Pilgrim has actually been pretty fair in his comments. And I do think Clarksville, Rossview, and Centennial are very solid, but I just think we are better than a couple of folks are giving is credit for. I still don't believe there are but 1 or maybe 2 teams in this region that can matchup with us depth-wise

Pilgrim has actually been pretty fair in his comments. And I do think Clarksville, Rossview, and Centennial are very solid, but I just think we are better than a couple of folks are giving is credit for. I still don't believe there are but 1 or maybe 2 teams in this region that can matchup with us depth-wise

Looking forward to coming down to your house for some great football atmosphere, but not looking forward to the game. Believe me, Rossview doesn't under estimate your program!

Oh my, Pilgrim! This is some big talk for a team that has not played a potential playoff caliber team yet. Clarksville still has the meat and taters of the season ahead of them. I feel much better about Rossview keeping the Warfield Shield in our house again this year than I did this past spring...Tighten up the shoe laces! The big game is right around the corner! Ha ha

You might wan't to take a picture of that shield because you are most definitely losing it this year and for many more to come. 

I don't think HC is down but just not as good as they've been in the past. Also the Centennial and Clarksville high are pretty solid all the way around. HC seems to struggle against the pass. Like I said, they could make me eat crow. I watched them against NE and saw film against Liberty. I just don't see them beating Centennial and Clarksville High. Brentwood and Rossview will be a challenge as well. They won't skate through and make the layoffs like past years. Just my 2 cents

You might wan't to take a picture of that shield because you are most definitely losing it this year and for many more to come. 

Pilgrim, you must be delusional.  Rossview has been a 6A powerhouse for years now and is stepping down to 5A and will dominate there too.  We aren't worried about CHS at all.  CHS barely beat an 0-3 Station Camp team that we are about to go out and beat by 35+.  CHS will lose to Rossview by 28+ and won't make the playoffs this year and will be watching the Hawks make a deep playoff run!