Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for Marshall County tonight. Told you guys the secondary was a no fly zone. I see what you bobcat fans have been talking about. Only 2 players really stood out as far as playing their hearts out for Giles..Boone and Jordan. Jordan is a scrappy back and is fun to watch. He runs hard. Good luck the rest of the way bobcats.

I hate to know my tax dollars is paying for that stadium with Walt Smith on that field. When will it be enough to get rid of him. The boys have give up on themselves. Bobcats has a lot of talent but if your not doing what Walt wants then your kid doesn't play. Cardin wants to wait til the end of the year to fire him, but he shouldn't be the one making the call. Mr. Wright please show who is in charge and get him out of Giles County. He has wore out his welcome. Boys hold your heads high I truly feel terrible for the seniors.

Tell ya what....this Bobcat team is not very talented. That's just the cold hard truth. I can tell you that I watched the sophomores and juniors on this team as 7th and 8th graders at Bridgeforth. There simply was no eye catching talent. You want to blame the lack of talent on Walt? Come on, man. Let's be real. The ONLY reason y'all don't like Walt is because he still lives in Lawrenceburg and is heavily involved in youth sports there and not in Pulaski.

Better get to the cafeteria early if you want that tater. My shuttle will head to the field @530, taters from 4-7.  Got to go toss a few corn hole bags with the faithful.  Better get to the field early because this will be a Cowbell Game kinda crowd, large, loud and rowdy.  This will be the largest crowd there this season and the largest mc will play in front of all year. I wouldn't be surprised to see some Buckhorn staff in attendance.  Here's to an injury free night for both and I look forward to seeing my mc co-workers.  Don't be scared to come say hi.  GO CATS!!!

Scared? I came by and got 4 taters, I asked 4 people if they knew X5. They thought I was drunk!!..haha. Taters were good, yall keep your head up.