Beech @ Hendersonville

CommandoFan81

the only problem with that is you have a 3 star cb in terrell carter on him eventually hes going to get a pick. They only threw it to carters side twice and both times almost resulted in a pick. The second one was a catch because hafner used his size to get it. I dont think the coaches would want to take that chance several times in a game.

I would take that chance all night. Hafner is a better football player. Hendersonvilles secondary is not very good. There wasn't one player that could cover Hafner.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take that chance all night. Hafner is a better football player. Hendersonvilles secondary is not very good. There wasn't one player that could cover Hafner.

idk what you are talking about. Carter and hafner were on each other twice. Carter batted one away and the other hafner used his big frame to catch the ball over him. Other times they were on each other they didnt throw to him because he was locked down. Now against anyone else at saftey or cb for us hafner would of easily caught the ball. I agree they should have thrown it more but he is not a better player than carter.

idk what you are talking about. Carter and hafner were on each other twice. Carter batted one away and the other hafner used his big frame to catch the ball over him. Other times they were on each other they didnt throw to him because he was locked down. Now against anyone else at saftey or cb for us hafner would of easily caught the ball. I agree they should have thrown it more but he is not a better player than carter.

Hendersonville is a good team, no doubt, but I wasn't impressed with the secondary. I believe Carter is a better running back. Coverage skills appeared raw to me. That said, I still like the chances that Hafner could use his bigger frame to take the ball away. Even if I were to agree, pick on the other corner. He had no chance of covering him.

Edited by eers

It's nice seeing everyone recognizing Hafners talents. His dad would be so proud of him. I've known him since he was 5 and this kid is as good a person as he is talented.

Obviously it's just an opinion, but I would say he has been the best football player on the field in each of their first 4 games.