Smyrna at Indy

milo118

Gonna be a big test for my Bulldogs. Indy's offense is powerful. QB can sling it. Bulldog defense has played well but it will need to play its best game so far against this Indy offense. The Bulldog offense is going to ha e to come out firing on all cylinders and keep their foot on the gas pedal all night. Should be a battle to the end.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a big test for my Bulldogs. Indy's offense is powerful. QB can sling it. Bulldog defense has played well but it will need to play its best game so far against this Indy offense. The Bulldog offense is going to ha e to come out firing on all cylinders and keep their foot on the gas pedal all night. Should be a battle to the end.

Starting QB will be out for Indy, I like Smyrna in this one

This is going to be a good game! I think the Bulldogs have a shot if #5,#8,#10,#2,and #11 really want it! Their leadership is key to this game! They'll have to eliminate the penalties and no turnovers! I don't know if their discipline enough to do this! I'm in your corner guys and hope u pull out the win. Go Smyrna Bulldogs!

I believe they said minor elbow injury, expected to be out a few weeks. Their backup didn't do too bad but obviously isn't as good as Bunch is.

Well that stinks. Was hoping that we would face him. Our secondary hasn't been tested like that. It would have been good to see were we stand. Especially this early in the season. Gives you plenty of time before the playoffs to pound home the teaching points.

Edited by milo118

Well that stinks. Was hoping that we would face him. Our secondary hasn't been tested like that. It would have been good to see were we stand. Especially this early in the season. Gives you plenty of time before the playoffs to pound home the teaching points.

I am pulling for the Bulldogs.  This will still be the biggest test so far for them, even with Bunch out, the receivers are very fast and extremely dynamic. I look for the leadership on the Smyrna team to put this on its shoulders. I would expect the slot back to be used as a dangerous weapon from Indy early in the game. Then it will be a battle of speed and determination.

Go Dawgs!

Edited by Blaze45

It will be a battle for sure regardless who is at QB for independence. Indy can score points for sure. Smyrna's defense is tough and is getting better each week. Smyrna has power runner in Perkins. Also has Okeke who is a D1 prospect at WR and safety. My concern is our secondary. Not because they may not be up to the task, but because they haven't been tested by a pass first run second team with a really good QB. With all of the talent in the secondary I feel we will be up to the task. Just want to see it play out. I feel we match up good in all other areas. It definitely going to be an exciting game.