Fairview and Waverly

Lacesout

well here is hoping he got hit by a wasp and didnt know he was allergic..  Tell him Camden expects him at his best when we come to visit and will accept no excuses :thumb:

Toughness has never been an issue with that young man. You should see him playing both ways this year. Lets just say he's delivered a few tweety birds. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're in for a tough night. Not going to sugarcoat it at all.

Conventional wisdom would certainly agree with you after seeing us in action this year.

Page came out and smacked us right on the noggin. Creek Wood was a give away plain and simple (no disrespect intended). Stewart County shouldn't have gotten a first down but instead scored 33 points. But here we sit 1-2 scratching our heads. I have hope left that we can turn it all around in this game though knowing full well how good Waverly is. I can see it being really ugly too. (for us)

That's why I think this game makes or breaks this season and our hopes for winning the region. Time will tell. It always does!

Conventional wisdom would certainly agree with you after seeing us in action this year.

Page came out and smacked us right on the noggin. Creek Wood was a give away plain and simple (no disrespect intended). Stewart County shouldn't have gotten a first down but instead scored 33 points. But here we sit 1-2 scratching our heads. I have hope left that we can turn it all around in this game though knowing full well how good Waverly is. I can see it being really ugly too. (for us)

That's why I think this game makes or breaks this season and our hopes for winning the region. Time will tell. It always does!

. Stewart County Should not have gotten a first down but scored 33 points . So we are that terrible. Granted Finley has not had a lot to work with but give the man a small amount of respect. Maybe he can compete when the middle school line makes it to high school.

Rebel84, I apologize if that remark seemed disrespectful towards Stewart County or the coach. That wasn't my intention. Your football team is very rough though (so is ours) That's the point I was trying to make. No disrespect or hurt feelings intended. Just keeping it real.

I'm a fan of Finley and the town of Dover and wish them the best in the future.

Rebel84, I apologize if that remark seemed disrespectful towards Stewart County or the coach. That wasn't my intention. Your football team is very rough though (so is ours) That's the point I was trying to make. No disrespect or hurt feelings intended. Just keeping it real.

I am a fan of Dover too!! Love going to Fatdaddys on the river!!!

no hurt feelings rest assured. I did not make the Fairview game, 1st one I have missed in 5 Years. I was just wondering if we competed at all. I plan on making the rest and hope that we can pull out a win this week. Good luck to Fairview and the Milan Bulldogs. Hope we can get our program moving up one of these days and regardless of what some say Stewart County is a great place to live.