If Oak Ridge changed Head Coaches

You might want to look at where and what Henry County was before Gaddis got here and even Peabody both programs had been down for a few years and he brought both programs to the position to compete for state titles, my guess is that you are an idiot and Gaddis isn't playing your kid at QB.

impressive!! How far did he go in the playoffs? Wow! Edited by Runswithknife

Bladerunner, I'm a little confused here. SS asked if your mom and dad were going to let you out of the basement to go to the game and your response was: "Unfortunately that is a no, I will be heading to Ohio at that time. Will you all keep me posted?"

Then on gameday you post this, " I am on my way to the Buckeye state please keep me updated on the game."

Now, you are saying you were at the game. wtf?

Edited by oridgecat

Bladerunner, I'm a little confused here. SS asked if your mom and dad were going to let you out of the basement to go to the game and your response was: "Unfortunately that is a no, I will be heading to Ohio at that time. Will you all keep me posted?" Let me explain..

Then on gameday you post this, " I am on my way to the Buckeye state please keep me updated on the game."

Now, you are saying you were at the game. wtf?

calm down Jeff. I thought u meant last week..

let me break it down for you, The offense playcalling is atrocious. The running back coach is picking favorites. He is not getting the ball to our best runners.Now, If you have two Division I receivers, you'd better find a way them the ball. The quarterback looks like he's never played that position a day in his life. Can he run--sure...now, I'm not saying that I know more than the coaches. Wait a minute, yes I am .. Does that explain things for you?

I genuinely feel for Oak Ridge fans. Once proud program and great community support. Unfortunately, Oak Ridge has changed (everybody moved to Blount County- Pellisippi caused that). I believe the talent is there. Coaching is the key. Stanton just was not a right fit. Blade just wanted to beat GQ. No real devotion to O.R. Community. That's why Gaddis was a good hire. To try and bring back the true Heart of Wildcat football. I believe he accomplished that. Now, as many seasoned coaches have trouble doing, he has got to seek out young progressive minds to take them to the next level. I know older coaches are strong on loyalty, ( i.e. Fuller) but in today's game you have to open up the mind and the playbook. He has to be willing to be confident in his role to bring hope back, yet know his limitations. If Oak Ridge is not performing to their talent level, it is his responsibility to make the necessary changes.

I genuinely feel for Oak Ridge fans. Once proud program and great community support. Unfortunately, Oak Ridge has changed (everybody moved to Blount County- Pellisippi caused that). I believe the talent is there. Coaching is the key. Stanton just was not a right fit. Blade just wanted to beat GQ. No real devotion to O.R. Community. That's why Gaddis was a good hire. To try and bring back the true Heart of Wildcat football. I believe he accomplished that. Now, as many seasoned coaches have trouble doing, he has got to seek out young progressive minds to take them to the next level. I know older coaches are strong on loyalty, ( i.e. Fuller) but in today's game you have to open up the mind and the playbook. He has to be willing to be confident in his role to bring hope back, yet know his limitations. If Oak Ridge is not performing to their talent level, it is his responsibility to make the necessary changes.

Fuller?