Pearl Cohn at CPA

footballguru26

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he is right. You two made a bet a couple if years ago on here and you have yet to pay up. You keep saying you have no idea what he is talking about. But people remember and know the truth.

Show me proof and I'll pay no problem. I don't know this dude but he keep coming with this but no proof. Come on now what I look like a fool to yall West TN folks.

Show me proof and I'll pay no problem. I don't know this dude but he keep coming with this but no proof. Come on now what I look like a fool to yall West TN folks.

You are correct. However I will leave that to him since it is his bet. I would imagine that it will be hard to find since the thread is almost 2yrs old but he would know better than I. Just wanted to say I remember that conversation.

Is that a trick question? Just with your insults in this thread it's an easy answer to most.

Here we go another computer tough guy. Chill speak when spoken to! It's all fun and games on here nothing personal. If u don't like what I say then go to another thread it's simple. Why am I explaining myself to you anyway. Bottom line I'm Pearl cohn all day so if u say something I don't like expect to hear from me! But I'm fair also if it's true I'll agree. So if anyone feel like I'm INSULTING them I apologize in advance! It's just all good fun with me on here.

I just read it and I said I don't know u like that come to the game and I'll bet u $500 so where was the bet?

You must have missed that part I highlighted where you said "I take that bet". And then you followed it up with "But if you...." Doesn't change the fact that you accepted his original bet.

But in all honesty it was just a few hours ago you were saying you didn't even know the guy. Now you are trying to back pedal out of a bet. Makes ya look pretty sketchy.

You must have missed that part I highlighted where you said "I take that bet". And then you followed it up with "But if you...." Doesn't change the fact that you accepted his original bet.

But in all honesty it was just a few hours ago you were saying you didn't even know the guy. Now you are trying to back pedal out of a bet. Makes ya look pretty sketchy.

Once again where's the bet I can read but can u read? I still don't know him so thanks for pulling that up so he can chill on this I owe him stuff.

Once again where's the bet I can read but can u read? I still don't know him so thanks for pulling that up so he can chill on this I owe him stuff.

Wow... I really can't believe you are denying this. I pulled up two posts as you request for "evidence". The first says "$100 says PC does not win this game." The second you responded with "I take that bet." How much more clear can it be. I won't say anything else as it was not my bet. The only reason I even pulled up the old posts was because you asked me to provide proof. I have done that. If you continue to deny this with such obvious proof on the table all of coach T will see you as having a lack of integrity. I think deep down inside you could just man up and admit he was right.

Wow... I really can't believe you are denying this. I pulled up two posts as you request for "evidence". The first says "$100 says PC does not win this game." The second you responded with "I take that bet." How much more clear can it be. I won't say anything else as it was not my bet. The only reason I even pulled up the old posts was because you asked me to provide proof. I have done that. If you continue to deny this with such obvious proof on the table all of coach T will see you as having a lack of integrity. I think deep down inside you could just man up and admit he was right.

I said I'll take that bet! But when he got to talking bout address being given out. Then I told him I don't know u like that come to the game and I'll bet u $500. Then he said he had his game to attend so he couldn't make our game. So that's not a bet you goin off what I said first til I realized he wasn't coming to the game. So once again where's the bet? If I'm wrong coach T fans let me know.