Pearl Cohn at CPA

footballguru26

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice showing last night. PC has a fine team and are better than I previously thought. Yall won't have a great record come playoff time, but will still be a legit threat. If yall stay healthy and everything comes together at the right time, yall are capable of going to Cookeville.

Yea that's the key staying healthy had some key players hurt last night one played but wasn't 100%. This team will be ok just have to learn how to close games out and put teams away.

#9 looked incredible. I couldn't believe what I was seeing out there. He won every jump ball and drug one of the PC defenders 20 yards into the end zone. Was Chip Ohmer shaken up on the kickoff. That was the first visit to CPA for me. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and people there.

Chip was dazed after the head to head contact when covering a kickoff. I was really surprised they did not take his helmet. Having experienced a severe concussion myself which landed me in Vandy ICU for a few days because of brain bleeds, it scares me to see a hit like that occur and then see the player later go back in the game :(

Edited by bcd

Chip was dazed after the head to head contact when covering a kickoff. I was really surprised they did not take his helmet. Having experienced a severe concussion myself which landed me in Vandy ICU for a few days because of brain bleeds, it scares me to see a hit like that occur and then see the player later go back in the game :(

Asked Chris and he said Chip was tested by the neurologist on the sideline and cleared. He's fine. :)