Pearl Cohn at CPA

footballguru26

He's not an internet tough guy. He's a soft man child who believes his wit and intelligence is far superior than all of us 'simple' folks. He is a man child whom always feels the need to act like Ingle Martin is his best buddy. As if that's supposed to mean something to all of us and bring him Coach T credibility or something. According to him he knows all of the in's and out's of the CPA program, every last little detail. Shoot, if he could, he'd have you believe he knows Coach Martins thoughts before Ingle does himself. He's a man child who is constantly on here arguing with people and stating outlandish things consistently. It's to the point where I actually think he 100% believes all of the bull crap that spouts out of his loose lipped man child mouth. That's all anyone really needs to know about the guy.

You're obviously still mad I called you out one week ago and proved you to be wrong. I named names to show you were just an Internet blowhard. Haha It's just HS football. Don't get so upset. So I made you look bad? So what? It's s great lesson for you. Don't say stuff you can't back up. I did and you've hidden for some time.

Either learn from it or don't post like an imbecile.

Edited by Playerscoach

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're obviously still mad I called you out? It's just HS football. Don't get so upset. So I made you look bad? So what? It's s great lesson for you. Don't say stuff you can't back up. I did and you've hidden for some time.

Either learn from it or don't post like an imbecile.

Called me out? Made me look bad? Haha not quite. It was the other way around. You were exposed as the fraud you are. Instead of backing anything up, you reverted to the whole second grade stuff of 'nuhh uhh, you are'. 

Called me out? Made me look bad? Haha not quite. It was the other way around. You were exposed as the fraud you are. Instead of backing anything up, you reverted to the whole second grade stuff of 'nuhh uhh, you are'.

You claimed I had no knowledge of the program and I named specific people (parents) who know I do. You've be silent ever since kiddo. You called me a liar and a fraud and I named sources who could verify.

It's in writing so you can't lie. Everyone can see it. You got in this thread again like a scorned school girl. As s matter of fact I'm on the phone with Chip Omers dad Chris, Chips #45, right now and we are laughing at you.

Next time you screw up and make claims that you can't back up just don't say anything. At least then you'll not prove to those wondering that you're a big mouth goofball. Silence is your friend.

On a more productive note the weather may play a big role in tonight's game. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to all.

for what its worth...obviously not $100 ha

but i am pulling for PC tonight...may never do so again...

but im thinking 21-20 with the birds coming out on top...for my own selfish reasons

also...an unnamed score site says this game is going to be 42-25 in cpa's favor...we shall see

😂😂😂😂 Thanks for your PC pick tonight. Now that's worth a $100...lol

You claimed I had no knowledge of the program and I named specific people (parents) who know I do. You've be silent ever since kiddo. You called me a liar and a fraud and I named sources who could verify.

It's in writing so you can't lie. Everyone can see it. You got in this thread again like a scorned school girl. As s matter of fact I'm on the phone with Chip Omers dad Chris, Chips #45, right now and we are laughing at you.

Next time you screw up and make claims that you can't back up just don't say anything. At least then you'll not prove to those wondering that you're a big mouth goofball. Silence is your friend.

On a more productive note the weather may play a big role in tonight's game. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to all.

Knowing parents and kids just makes you a regular old fan. You pretend to be some type of insider that is privy to special information. If that was the case you wouldn't say half the stupid stuff you do. You're clearly a fraud. You're absolutely right, the truth is in writing. All you're doing at this point is embarrassing yourself by carrying on this fake act.

I'm going to be the bigger man and end this now. You are what you are, and I don't have the time to continue arguing with you. You have more than proven you care not to make a fool of yourself, and will bicker with anyone over anything. It's been good exposing and schooling you. Good day, sir.

Knowing parents and kids just makes you a regular old fan. You pretend to be some type of insider that is privy to special information. If that was the case you wouldn't say half the stupid stuff you do. You're clearly a fraud. You're absolutely right, the truth is in writing. All you're doing at this point is embarrassing yourself by carrying on this fake act.

I'm going to be the bigger man and end this now. You are what you are, and I don't have the time to continue arguing with you. You have more than proven you care not to make a fool of yourself, and will bicker with anyone over anything. It's been good exposing and schooling you. Good day, sir.

Lol ok fella. You shouldn't have acted like such an idiot then I wouldn't have had to correct you. Just learn from it. No biggie.

Lol ok fella. You shouldn't have acted like such an idiot then I wouldn't have had to correct you. Just learn from it. No biggie.