South Gibson @ Trinity Christian

stevenrich2003

What do you guys think?

Sgc - 42 TCA - 21

Thanks to .5 digital for streaming the games and the work put into broadcasting it. Is it possible that a score bar graphic could be added it doesn't need to be anything major with a clock or anything. With my schedule I find myself leaving and returning to the stream multiple times, but lost on what the score is.

Thanks to .5 digital for streaming the games and the work put into broadcasting it. Is it possible that a score bar graphic could be added it doesn't need to be anything major with a clock or anything. With my schedule I find myself leaving and returning to the stream multiple times, but lost on what the score is.

Thanks for watching. The score bar thing is something that we are working on. I know that we dont have one so I try really hard to update everyone on the score often.

Invite everyone to watch check out the game at www.point5digital.com

What do you guys think?

Sgc - 42 TCA - 21

I think you are way off on your prediction. We have made some adjustments and you will see a different team. Outside of Dysart and #23, TCA will have better athletes. Can TCA execute will be the question. Can SG stop Goldsmith? Probably not but if TCA doesn't get the ball to its other playmakers it won't matter. Goldsmith can't do it all. I think it will be close and I expect Dysart to run a punt return or kick return back for a TD and also break a long TD from scrimmage. If TCA can contain him they will win by 10. If not, going to be a long night.

I think you are way off on your prediction. We have made some adjustments and you will see a different team. Outside of Dysart and #23, TCA will have better athletes. Can TCA execute will be the question. Can SG stop Goldsmith? Probably not but if TCA doesn't get the ball to its other playmakers it won't matter. Goldsmith can't do it all. I think it will be close and I expect Dysart to run a punt return or kick return back for a TD and also break a long TD from scrimmage. If TCA can contain him they will win by 10. If not, going to be a long night.

After covering  tonight's game I walked away with a new respect for Trinity. They played outstanding!!! Great Job Tonight by the lions they should be proud of the effort that they put on the field. I know that's its disappointing to walk without a win but they played really really hard and any trinity fan should be proud. The offensive line makes a good tailback look Amazing. Not sure what the official stats are but i know he ran for over 250 plus yards. You cant do that without outstanding play from your O line.

For the hornets WOOW. Trinity is the best we have played this year. Great job tonight finding a way to win the game. Down 27-13 in the middle of the 3rd and score 3 unanswered TD's..... Figuring out a way to stop the lions on a late drive to win the game. What a game proud of the hornets!!!

TCAintense You should be proud of your lions. The season is not at the halfway point yet and your guys are going to be fine.

/stevenrich

Very good football game. The two backs that I feared would hurt us definitely did. Lots of speed with those two guys. Scott is a great coach and SG is a solid team. We had the game in our hands but self imploded. Hats off to SG for never giving up! Good luck rest of season.

itll come man...6-4 still makes the playoffs...once u get back to playing teams ur own size i believe the pendulum will swing in ur favor