Community at Westmoreland

123EaglePride

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the loud mouth mailman? He's right here. Westmoreland is getting things together. It's tough losing all the seniors we lost from last year and figuring out how to win. We finally cut out the stupid mistakes and the result was a shut out over a 2-0 team. The rest of the season will look much different than the start. Coaches are finally getting to figure out what works and what don't.

Where is the loud mouth mailman? He's right here. Westmoreland is getting things together. It's tough losing all the seniors we lost from last year and figuring out how to win. We finally cut out the stupid mistakes and the result was a shut out over a 2-0 team. The rest of the season will look much different than the start. Coaches are finally getting to figure out what works and what don't.

I guess he just disappeared like the other loud mouth in this thread does after losses. Where have you been at all this season? I figured I'd find you back posting after last nights win. You need to go congratulate 'Twan on SCs big win over LA last night.

Hopefully yalls win will be the kick in the butt and jump start yall need. Getting a win is often a great cure all. Yalls season is still salvageable, and yall can still make some noise if yall play up to yalls potential. IMO Westmoreland has been the biggest let down team in the entire state thus far. Many people, myself included, was very high on Westmoreland before the season started.

Community pulls this one out and their game vs Forrest starts gaining a lot more attention. Community isn't a force yet, but their improvement from last year is apparent. Can they keep improving under the new coach and threaten for the title this year? I think so. Community by 21

I really don't think you can call "crow" to anyone either.