#NeverForget

MidTennFootball

I know it is gameday for everybody and excitement is in the air, but if you do nothing else today, please take a moment of silence to remember those that died or were injured on this tragic date 14 years ago. Take time to also to thank a first responder or law enforcement/military, they represent the best our country has to offer, not doing it for the pay or the glory, but because they want to serve their fellow man and make the place they live in a better place. GOD Bless America

I have served this country for almost 18 years. I dont need thank you or applause. So please don't. Enough is never said about the civilians that support the military. Those people who work at USOs, those that give up their seats on an airplane so that a soilder or airman can get home, those that stand quietly during the national anthem and make their kids do the same, those that fly the flag year around not just on holidays, those that donate time and money to the different wounded warrior and first responder funds are but a few examples. And more importantly to our family members that allow us to go and do what we do without one complaint. As a military member I get more thanks than I deserve but those folks mentioned above don't get enough. So thank you for what YOU DO. I will never forget it.